Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    when Rogue threw cap shield so far away in the mountain I was like why dont other characters do the same when they fight him. Great episode with Rogue didn't expect her to drop Trask but at the same time why is Trask acting all innocent he built those machines to kill hasnt he?
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    when Rogue threw cap shield so far away in the mountain I was like why dont other characters do the same when they fight him. Great episode with Rogue didn't expect her to drop Trask but at the same time why is Trask acting all innocent he built those machines to kill hasnt he?
    end of spoilers
    It was a case of dealing with the devil and getting cold feet...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Incredible Member

I mean, guns don't kill people. Just because you build a thing doesn't mean you know how it will be used.

spoilers:
    Now should you be aware of how people are with guns and giant robots? Sure, but that doesn't mean you are a genocidal lunatic. Or, even if you are in your head, the brutal realities of what one thought they wanted often change people.

And finally, it wasn't even Trask who did it, it was Sinister and Bastion. Rogue just took her anger out on like the third guy down on the totem pole of culpability.
    end of spoilers

Personally I see a remorse arc in her future, unless she does just straight up join Magneto like some say. But if she stays an X-Men, this will not be something she is proud of or justifies.
    Last edited by NK1988; 04-24-2024 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    I mean, guns don't kill people. Just because you build a thing doesn't mean you know how it will be used.
    LOL he knew how it would be used. He used them himself.

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post

spoilers:
    Now should you be aware of how people are with guns and giant robots? Sure, but that doesn't mean you are a genocidal lunatic. Or, even if you are in your head, the brutal realities of what one thought they wanted often change people.

And finally, it wasn't even Trask who did it, it was Sinister and Bastion. Rogue just took her anger out on like the third guy down on the totem pole of culpability.
    end of spoilers

Personally I see a remorse arc in her future, unless she does just straight up join Magneto like some say. But if she stays an X-Men, this will not be something she is proud of or justifies.
    Sentinels are also an allegory on how the police was created to keep the African American citizens on check after slavery was abolished.
    Trask knew what he was doing from the start! He got what he asked for!

Yeah, no sympathy for Trask. He got what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Yeah, no sympathy for Trask. He got what was coming to him.
    For sure!
    Can't wait for more on the Primes... Wonder if we get Karima out of this?

spoilers:
    Good riddance to Trask. The first time I saw the scene, I was shocked, but the more I think about it now, the more that scene is a standout. Chilling, even. I like it a lot. I wonder if it will change Rogue's direction in the series. Is that as dark as she's going to get? I don't want to see her leave the team, so I hope it doesn't come to that (I doubt it, but I can't predict where this show is going half the time, lol).
    end of spoilers
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    For sure!
    Can't wait for more on the Primes... Wonder if we get Karima out of this?
    Her intro came from OZT so I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    spoilers:
    Good riddance to Trask. The first time I saw the scene, I was shocked, but the more I think about it now, the more that scene is a standout. Chilling, even. I like it a lot. I wonder if it will change Rogue's direction in the series. Is that as dark as she's going to get? I don't want to see her leave the team, so I hope it doesn't come to that (I doubt it, but I can't predict where this show is going half the time, lol).
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    if she does leave to join Magneto's side, I just hope that his side gets equal screentime and they aren't relegated to supporting characters or recurring villains.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Her intro came from OZT so I can see it.
    Same. Guess we'll see what happens next

Consider this a treat from PsiViners to Rogue fans. It has been worked on for some time and due to limitation of room, not every Rogue feat can be added onto the thread, but hopefully this highlights most of what she is capable of, even beyond her mutant powers to go into other aspects. Enjoy!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/rogue...hread-2327017/

Spectacular Member

Today I learned there is a skin hair condition called poliosis there’s a pic of a mom and baby with the same condition . She looks like what rogue could look like with a baby! Both had the white streak

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Consider this a treat from PsiViners to Rogue fans. It has been worked on for some time and due to limitation of room, not every Rogue feat can be added onto the thread, but hopefully this highlights most of what she is capable of, even beyond her mutant powers to go into other aspects. Enjoy!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/rogue...hread-2327017/
    Woah, that's a lot of research. Impressive work! Very cool.

I hope Gail can give us some new moments with Rogue in Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey78
    Today I learned there is a skin hair condition called poliosis there’s a pic of a mom and baby with the same condition . She looks like what rogue could look like with a baby! Both had the white streak
    Yep! It's a real condition, curious if it was the inspiration that Claremont took from.

So I thought it was interesting Rogue quoted her dad in this episode. Probably a throwaway line, but unexpected.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.