Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post

Maihack is amazing! Rogue looks super cool
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

That art reminds, I hope 97' eventually showcases Rogue using her absorption power in a more positive way. Ep 1 gave me hope, but she's gotten such little screen-time it's hard to judge how they'll handle her character.

I find it funny how of the three animated series (92', Evolution, WaTXM) Rogue felt like she had the last amount of control in 92' despite probably being the oldest incarnation of the character. Rogue's powers were used as a handicap most of the time or way to get her out of the fight, instead of her most useful asset to the team. I hope that changes, if she really is getting trained my Magneto. There's lots of cool things you can do with absorption that people forget about with Rogue and I want them to be showcased.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    That art reminds, I hope 97' eventually showcases Rogue using her absorption power in a more positive way. Ep 1 gave me hope, but she's gotten such little screen-time it's hard to judge how they'll handle her character.

I find it funny how of the three animated series (92', Evolution, WaTXM) Rogue felt like she had the last amount of control in 92' despite probably being the oldest incarnation of the character. Rogue's powers were used as a handicap most of the time or way to get her out of the fight, instead of her most useful asset to the team. I hope that changes, if she really is getting trained my Magneto. There's lots of cool things you can do with absorption that people forget about with Rogue and I want them to be showcased.
    It would be awesome to see her getting template recall.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    It would be awesome to see her getting template recall.
    It'd be fun to explore, but that's a Revolution era to X-treme story-line from Claremont so I doubt they'll go into it. Right now they seem keen on keeping it to 80s and 90s plots. (Life Death, Inferno, Mojo, possibly OZT)

In terms of storylines, I'd expect the Antarctica drama coming up if the Morlocks hadn't been moved to Genosha; so I'm not sure what they'll do with Rogue in the following seasons tbh. There's also Joseph, but I doubt we'll get him at all considering we just had Madelyne.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Maybe not season one but in Tewo maybe flirt with controlling her powers even if it is magneto who does it angering Gambit
    X-Men Forever

It'd be fun to explore, but that's a Revolution era to X-treme story-line from Claremont so I doubt they'll go into it. Right now they seem keen on keeping it to 80s and 90s plots. (Life Death, Inferno, Mojo, possibly OZT)

In terms of storylines, I'd expect the Antarctica drama coming up if the Morlocks hadn't been moved to Genosha; so I'm not sure what they'll do with Rogue in the following seasons tbh. There's also Joseph, but I doubt we'll get him at all considering we just had Madelyne.
    I hope they avoid that story. It did Reny no favors...

I'm assuming this is from the next episode. Not sure who's going to be causing trouble this episode, but glad to see Rogue there.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I hope they avoid that story. It did Reny no favors...
    It's not a fun time for Gambit fans, but I think it's important to his character development. His connection to Sinister opens up more of his backstory, including his uncontrollable powers, which sorta explains his attachment to Rogue now that I think about it.

Another article on Rogue's costumes, these are always fun.
    https://screenrant.com/best-x-men-ro...stumes-comics/

For me my Top 10 is
    1. HoM Red Guard
    2. Age of X Reaper
    3. Shi'Ar Miner Suit
    4. 80s Bodysuit
    5. Legacy
    6. 80s Punk
    7. 90s Outfit
    8. X-Treme
    9. Hoodie variations
    10. Revolution

Some of these switch around depending on the day lol.

But I like them all to varying degrees, the only one's I outright dislike are her orange poncho and the green overalls she briefly wore.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

I'm assuming this is from the next episode. Not sure who's going to be causing trouble this episode, but glad to see Rogue there.
    I'm kinda hoping we get some Dazzler and Rogue interactions. So far, none of the cartoons have ever acknowledged Rogue's villainous past and rivalry with Alison.

I'm kinda hoping we get some Dazzler and Rogue interactions. So far, none of the cartoons have ever acknowledged Rogue's villainous past and rivalry with Alison.
    Yes, would be cool to see.

Would be hilarious if she came on to Gambit and got Rogue jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    Yes, would be cool to see.

Would be hilarious if she came on to Gambit and got Rogue jealous.
    Ha! Yeah, that would be funny if she did.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Lenore Zann deserves an Emmy. That’s all I’m gonna say.

She does indeed. I get the complaints that she does sound older, but she is still amazing at communicating emotion.