Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Absolutely Loved seeing Rogue go off last episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    So I thought it was interesting Rogue quoted her dad in this episode. Probably a throwaway line, but unexpected.
    I find it interesting we never see Rogue mention or think about her bio mom. Maybe she disappeared from her life much earlier in life similar to her 616 backstory? Or it could be the writers just really want us to ingrain Mystique as her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo
    I know right? I'm sad she got sucker-punched by the Trask-Prime Sentinel, I wanted her to have a go at it as well.

Just waiting for the Marvel vs Capcom fans writers to give us a "Goodnight, Sugar" combo finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I find it interesting we never see Rogue mention or think about her bio mom. Maybe she disappeared from her life much earlier in life similar to her 616 backstory? Or it could be the writers just really want us to ingrain Mystique as her mother.

I know right? I'm sad she got sucker-punched by the Trask-Prime Sentinel, I wanted her to have a go at it as well.

Just waiting for the Marvel vs Capcom fans writers to give us a "Goodnight, Sugar" combo finisher.

"Get ready"! always enjoyed seeing her do that move.
    The fact that they're including cool bits like this shows how well they know their fan base.

I would have liked to have seen how Rogue fared against Trask/sentinel head on as well.
    Hopefully she gets a well-deserved one on one with Bastion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    So I thought it was interesting Rogue quoted her dad in this episode. Probably a throwaway line, but unexpected.
    Her dad deserves a cameo, he could have showed up in the mob in episode 2.
    That would've been awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    "Get ready"! always enjoyed seeing her do that move.
    The fact that they're including cool bits like this shows how well they know their fan base.

I would have liked to have seen how Rogue fared against Trask/sentinel head on as well.
    Hopefully she gets a well-deserved one on one with Bastion.
    Lenore Zann still sounds great fighting and emoting. I could totally still see her do voice-overs for Rogue in a new Marvel vs Capcom game, if it manages to ever revive from the dead.

And yep, really hoping Rogue gets her revenge on Bastion. He has such a smug punchable face.

Incredible Member

. I'm still catching up on the comics but I was reading the summaries for the new X books and I just find it funny that

in Comic Land, Rogue is leading the X-Men team which is specifically dedicated to pursuing Xavier's dream.

In the cartoon, she might have just kicked off the X-Men taking a far darker turn and splitting away from Xavier's dream.

(Of course some people theorize she was maybe controlled or otherwise not herself after trying toa absorb Gyrich and the weird mind whammy laid on her from this. But ignoring that)

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    . I'm still catching up on the comics but I was reading the summaries for the new X books and I just find it funny that

in Comic Land, Rogue is leading the X-Men team which is specifically dedicated to pursuing Xavier's dream.

In the cartoon, she might have just kicked off the X-Men taking a far darker turn and splitting away from Xavier's dream.

(Of course some people theorize she was maybe controlled or otherwise not herself after trying toa absorb Gyrich and the weird mind whammy laid on her from this. But ignoring that)
    Shes not mind controlled she grieving the deaths in Genoshs specifically Magneto and Gambit
    X-Men Forever

That would be a really cheap cop-out if her actions and decisions in episode 7 weren’t her own.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

She ate and left no crumbs
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

I asked about this in the X-Cresence thread to no avail, but maybe I'll have better luck here.

Does anyone know who the artist was on this poster? I got it back in the late 80's or early 90's, and I can't find a signature on it. I haven't seen the art anywhere else, either.

20240426_142158.jpg
    No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
    - Helen Keller

I had this poster as well years back. So odd to see the artwork attributed in error to Arthur Adams in many places.
    Cindy Martin is listed as the artist. Not sure what else she has done.
    The owner of the original art talks about acquiring it from Cynthia Martin on this comic artwork site.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I asked about this in the X-Cresence thread to no avail, but maybe I'll have better luck here.

Does anyone know who the artist was on this poster? I got it back in the late 80's or early 90's, and I can't find a signature on it. I haven't seen the art anywhere else, either.

20240426_142158.jpg
    Last edited by Thirteen; 04-27-2024 at 01:27 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That would be a really cheap cop-out if her actions and decisions in episode 7 weren’t her own.
    Yeah, agreed. Her decisions need to be her own. It adds depth to her character (she doesn't always do as she's told) as well as displays the depths of her grief. Raging Rogue is always fun to watch anyway.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

No one should call her out on it, Trask has far more blood on his hands.

Not to mention, Wolverine has done far worse while within his conscious mind and they seem to accept him.

plus considering what Cyclops, Wolverine and Beast eventually do with X-Force...

Incredible Member

Just let him commit suicide then. It really would have been that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    Just let him commit suicide then. It really would have been that easy.
    She did essentially, she just wanted to make sure he gave them all the information he could before she let him go.