Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterhood Of Mutants View Post
    I like the option with the hood! Fun blend of her different eras.

I think I’d mind that she’s just in a slightly tweaked version of her ‘90s rags far less if she’d gotten the same Cher Horowitz revolving closet of options that all the other notable female mutants did during Krakoa. Bizarre how some are now on makeover number four, while the most poor Rogue got was the Excalibur reworking her entire team received lmao. I’m staying optimistic, because David Marquez can elevate anything, but yeah. Yet another reason I’m not sad to see current editorial go.
    This is so true, Rogue didn't really change up her wardrobe much. Only at the beginning of Excalibur and recently during Fall of X, but for the majority of Krakoa it was her standards 90s suit. I'm sad the Hellfire Gala outfits weren't used more often as inspiration for new costumes. (outside of Jean and Storm)

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Yes! Return of the hood!

Can't wait to see Rogue lead this team. The relationships/friendships between these members should make for some great banter and storylines.
    Indeed. Couldn't agree more, especially if rumors are true that The Thieves Guild might appear...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It's been an exciting week for Rogue.

We've gotten new clips from 97' and the animation looks amazing.

More relevant to CBR is the recent news of Rogue's new book! She and Gambit are gonna star in Uncanny X-Men along with Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Jubilee as well as what it sounds like new characters. They're going to New Orleans as mutant outlaws, which to me sounds perfect for these two. Very excited to see what Gail Simone and David Marquez have in store for us!

Also Rogue's costume got a tiny update, her boots are brown and the uniform has a slightly updated design. As well as a pull-up hood.

Wish we'd gotten Carmen Carnero on the Rogue led book. Still one of the GOAT artists for Rogue.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I think Marquez will do well, but I admit I loved Carmen Carnero's design and how she drew Rogue in that Captain Marvel arc as well.

We'll see if David Marquez can change my opinion on who I favor with his and Gail's Uncanny run.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Wish we'd gotten Carmen Carnero on the Rogue led book. Still one of the GOAT artists for Rogue.
    This was a hell of a look too!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    This was a hell of a look too!
    It totally was! Just a few adjustments and it could totally work as a superhero look.

Personally I would add either white or black as a second color scheme, maybe replacing the brown as well as changing her the leggings color and her undershirt, with the overall design turned a bit sleeker. The chain can stay, it looks kinda stylish.

Also
    https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...44039398215865

We should be getting some Nightcrawler and Rogue sibling energy in Uncanny.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 03-16-2024 at 05:17 PM.

It totally was! Just a few adjustments and it could totally work as a superhero look.

Also
    https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...44039398215865

We should be getting some Nightcrawler and Rogue sibling energy in Uncanny.
    Seriously! I loved the Mad Max aesthetic to that first arc of Captain Marvel.
    Yay!, Darkhölme love!

The "new" uniform is not bad, it would improve a lot with a change of colors, or simply that the yellow was another shade of green.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    The "new" uniform is not bad, it would improve a lot with a change of colors, or simply that the yellow was another shade of green.
    Like the OG Excalibur one, yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    I wish they had done at least that. I believe Gail and everyone saying the MCU synergy isn't forced on them, but then you see the designs...

I wish they had done at least that. I believe Gail and everyone saying the MCU synergy isn't forced on them, but then you see the designs...
    Not MCU, but '97 is definitely in show here with the looks.

It's been an exciting week for Rogue.

We've gotten new clips from 97' and the animation looks amazing.

More relevant to CBR is the recent news of Rogue's new book! She and Gambit are gonna star in Uncanny X-Men along with Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Jubilee as well as what it sounds like new characters. They're going to New Orleans as mutant outlaws, which to me sounds perfect for these two. Very excited to see what Gail Simone and David Marquez have in store for us!

Also Rogue's costume got a tiny update, her boots are brown and the uniform has a slightly updated design. As well as a pull-up hood.

They could have left the boots yellow and i think it would look better, but it's not a major change from her classic suit so I like it.

Hopefully she'll keep that hood down and jacket open most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post
    They could have left the boots yellow and i think it would look better, but it's not a major change from her classic suit so I like it.

Hopefully she'll keep that hood down and jacket open most of the time.
    I don't mond the brown boots as they pick up the leather jacket . But I do think the gloves should match the boots, belt and jacket and be brown leather.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I don't mond the brown boots as they pick up the leather jacket . But I do think the gloves should match the boots, belt and jacket and be brown leather.
    Only thing is, when she's not wearing the jacket the boots don't match anything else.

I think the jacket and belts look ok a different color, although I do like the 1 belt more than the 2 she has here.