Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Lookin good!

Looking forward to seeing her back in action in animated form. Especially since the comics aren't giving us much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo View Post

Lookin good!

Looking forward to seeing her back in action in animated form. Especially since the comics aren't giving us much right now.
    Same. I hope we get lots of action scenes and storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Same. I hope we get lots of action scenes and storylines.
    Would be great to get some more Rogue-centric storylines like we did in TAS.

Maybe Ms.marvel will wake up and we'll get another slug-out between the two.

It'll be interesting what parts of the MCU they inject into this series. During the time period, while the two franchises did interact it wasn't as common as it is now.

As for Rogue and Carol, they did leave the "Rogue's tale" with a cliff-hanger that Carol could wake up...

It'll be interesting what parts of the MCU they inject into this series. During the time period, while the two franchises did interact it wasn't as common as it is now.

As for Rogue and Carol, they did leave the "Rogue's tale" with a cliff-hanger that Carol could wake up...
    It would be cool to see them bring back some more people from Rogue's past and use them for a Rogue episode. Maybe some of Cody's family mad at her for "comatosing" their son/ brother/cousin/love interest?

I woukd like a sequel to that story.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

XMMMn3.jpg
    We love a short haired queen!

Ohhhh ... that would be fantastic!

Man am I stoked to see Rogue back in action. Designs are looking great.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I rather see something unique and not the same old rivalry between Anna and Carol. That's been done too many times.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

^^^Yeah! Maybe something more along the lines of Contest of Champions II

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-09-2024 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I rather see something unique and not the same old rivalry between Anna and Carol. That's been done too many times.
    I agree, I'd much rather see her face off against a new rival, best case scenario a supervillain with a connection to her and not an enemy of another x-Man.

i mentioned the Carol situation since it was left open-ended and it seems like a likely storyline that might be continued, and I definitely wouldn't mind another fight between them.

Seeing her fight Gladiator again would be cool too, that was one of the best fights of the series.

It would be cool to see them bring back some more people from Rogue's past and use them for a Rogue episode. Maybe some of Cody's family mad at her for "comatosing" their son/ brother/cousin/love interest?
    That would be cool, I could see that maybe tying into Candra. Rogue's first mini had Candra kidnap Cody.

I hated that TAS had that weird story-line where Cody turned into some random alien...

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ
    Ohhhh ... that would be fantastic!

Man am I stoked to see Rogue back in action. Designs are looking great.
    Same here, Lenore Zann has been promoting this show so much I really hope the writers use her well.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo
    I agree, I'd much rather see her face off against a new rival, best case scenario a supervillain with a connection to her and not an enemy of another x-Man.

i mentioned the Carol situation since it was left open-ended and it seems like a likely storyline that might be continued, and I definitely wouldn't mind another fight between them.

Seeing her fight Gladiator again would be cool too, that was one of the best fights of the series.
    I'm trying to think of 90s or 80s villains she hasn't fought yet. She did have that iconic fight scene with Nimrod and Master Mold which hasn't been showcased in TAS yet I suppose but those fights weren't "personal".

But outside of them, I'm kinda drawing a blank. Vargas is a bit later, but I suppose he could work as a more personal villain?

That would be cool, I could see that maybe tying into Candra. Rogue's first mini had Candra kidnap Cody.

I hated that TAS had that weird story-line where Cody turned into some random alien...

Same here, Lenore Zann has been promoting this show so much I really hope the writers use her well.

I'm trying to think of 90s or 80s villains she hasn't fought yet. She did have that iconic fight scene with Nimrod and Master Mold which hasn't been showcased in TAS yet I suppose but those fights weren't "personal".

But outside of them, I'm kinda drawing a blank. Vargas is a bit later, but I suppose he could work as a more personal villain?
    Cody was wish.com's Brood and I hated that crap!

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Cody was wish.com's Brood and I hated that crap!
    One of the original stories that they maybe should not have attempted lol.

If they do try the Brood again, at least they might have a less strict ESRB rating to portray them as horror-inspired as they should be.