Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Ram V's Swamp Thing gets a season 2.
    A return to Robinson's take on Earth 2.
    I'm down with another run of Ram V's Swamp Thing. Not really for a return of the New 52 Earth 2 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Adkins View Post
    OH. I wasn't sure what he meant at first. lol Now, I get it. I know, I'm a little thick sometimes.
    A new design for Cyborg would be neat.
    Well he just got a new design and he finally looks cool again after decades of looking clunky and weird. BTW removing his half face plate would completely change his recognizability. And it was done once before and it was lame.

Cyborg_Vol_3_5_Textless_Variant.jpg

cyborg-omegadrome.png
    Last edited by M@Bowers2014; 02-05-2024 at 03:25 PM. Reason: adding additional pic

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

A few things actually:

The return of the Legion of Super-Heroes
    The return of Ralph & Sue
    Four six mini series a year highlighting the speedsters of the DCU (Barry, Max, Bart, Ace, Avery, Jay, Jai & Irey)
    The return of Shadowpact
    The return of Infinity Inc
    Two six issue mini series a year highlighting the GLC (Think a Guy/Kyle Honor Guard mini, a GLCorpse mini, a Kilowog/Salak mini etc.)
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I just want them to let Wonder Woman retire if they can't have her do anything important. If they can't have her do big powerful action moments. Just retire her and use one of the wonder girls. It is obvious they don't care about Diana.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Well he just got a new design and he finally looks cool again after decades of looking clunky and weird. BTW removing his half face plate would completely change his recognizability. And it was done once before and it was lame.

Cyborg_Vol_3_5_Textless_Variant.jpg

cyborg-omegadrome.png
    That gold version of Cyborg is virtually unrecognizable as the character precisely because it's gold. The current Cyborg , with or without a metal face plate, is recognizable as the character. That's been firmly established in multiple threads now with product images to support that perspective.

I've said this for a while now but ...DC simply showing Cyborg both with his face plate on and without it satisfies all Cyborg fans. We don't have to choose between one or the other option. Cyborg writers David Walker, (Christopher) Priest, Semper Jr. and Morgan Hampton have all established that the character can appear fully organic. DC just needs to follow its own canon and have the character do it more often. That would be nice going forward.

Cyborg 003-006.jpg
    Walking mid transformation.jpg
    1.jpg

I'm .... enjoying where Victor is at and how he is being characterized in the Titans at the moment.
    Last edited by Customizer; 02-06-2024 at 04:00 AM.
    Don't complain. Create.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Christopher Priest as the regular ongoing writer for one of the Big 7 in the Justice League. plus the Justice League.
    Isn't Priest the one who wrote the story where a random ricochet critically wounds WW (of all people)?

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    That gold version of Cyborg is virtually unrecognizable as the character precisely because it's gold. The current Cyborg , with or without a metal face plate, is recognizable as the character. That's been firmly established in multiple threads now with product images to support that perspective.

I've said this for a while now but ...DC simply showing Cyborg both with his face plate on and without it satisfies all Cyborg fans. We don't have to choose between one or the other option. Cyborg writers David Walker, (Christopher) Priest, Semper Jr. and Morgan Hampton have all established that the character can appear fully organic. DC just needs to follow its own canon and have the character do it more often. That would be nice going forward.

Cyborg 003-006.jpg
    1.jpg

I'm .... enjoying where Victor is at and how he is being characterized in the Titans at the moment.
    Did the Warren Ellis Wildstorm relaunch show us the solution for Cyborg by way of the Engineer?

Incredible Member

What do you mean by "...the solution for Cyborg"?
    Don't complain. Create.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Did the Warren Ellis Wildstorm relaunch show us the solution for Cyborg by way of the Engineer?
    What do you mean by "...the solution for Cyborg"?
    The Wild Storm's take on Engineer allows her to switch between human and mechanical forms.

Cyborg's new 52 origin bases him around the mother box so he should be able to do the same.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-06-2024 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderLight789 View Post
    I just want them to let Wonder Woman retire if they can't have her do anything important. If they can't have her do big powerful action moments. Just retire her and use one of the wonder girls. It is obvious they don't care about Diana.
    I guess you've been skipping King's current Wonder Woman run?

Cyborg 003-006.jpg
    1.jpg

I'd be cool with Vic being able to transform back and forth.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I guess you've been skipping King's current Wonder Woman run?
    After what he did in trinity special. I probably should.

Taylor is apparently not going to add any new members to his Titans lineup and seems to be playing things pretty safe. So I would like to see another Titans team created with a unique roster.

Since the current Titans Tower is in Bludhaven, I guess it could be Titans West.

Incredible Member

^ who would you choose to be on this proposed new Titans West (?) roster?
    Don't complain. Create.

To undo what they did to Alan Scott (I know, I know, but I can dream...)

To give other Batman villains the Joker treatment. I know the Joker's DC's golden goose, but this really got outta hand. They need to shelve him and give other villains like Two-Face and Penguin their long overdue spotlights.

The return of the Tangent characters

The Wildstorm characters being in their own universe