Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Adkins View Post
    A little surprised no one wanted to see more comic books geared towards children. Maybe even suggesting they do more Manga style books.
    While it would probably be good for DC as a company to do more kid-oriented books, I don't think there are children on this forum and most people want books geared towards themselves.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaJoy View Post
    While it would probably be good for DC as a company to do more kid-oriented books, I don't think there are children on this forum and most people want books geared towards themselves.
    What I meant was there's usually someone who will say there should be more books like that to get more kids into comic books. That's all.
    Please help Eisner Award winning comic book writer Paul Jenkins and his family:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...7vlOjaJCkRwCIs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

I want to see Unstoppable Doom Patrol “season 2”. I really want Chris Burnham back on art if the series returns.

Would love to see Blue Beetle YA books. It’s seriously crazy that DC hasn’t used Jaime for that line of books. Seems like a no brainer.

A new Justice League with a unique lineup. Really tired of the “big 7”. It’s my main complaint about the current Titans run. The rehash of the NTT team. I hope Taylor makes some fun additions to the roster. Not you Jon Kent.

Simply put:

LESS Bat-****

MORE Everything else!!!!

A little surprised no one wanted to see more comic books geared towards children. Maybe even suggesting they do more Manga style books.
    DC's Kid and YA OGNs have been some of the best things the company has put out over the past few years. You just barely hear anyone talking about them because the people that frequent the websites and forums aren't exactly the audience reading them. You only really hear about them when it triggers the talking heads with things like "I'm not Starfire" and "Gotham High."
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    DC's Kid and YA OGNs have been some of the best things the company has put out over the past few years. You just barely hear anyone talking about them because the people that frequent the websites and forums aren't exactly the audience reading them. You only really hear about them when it triggers the talking heads with things like "I'm not Starfire" and "Gotham High."
    This is how slice-of-life gets marketed by the "big" companies in the US. :/ They DON'T market it. If they even write it. DC is obsessed with big danger stories. It makes the entire universe feel empty.

What would you like to see from DC (comics) in 2024!?

I'm sure it's already in the works but a new JUSTICE LEAGUE book.

Know it makes money but fewer- if any -"big events" with numerous tie-ins. It's a predictable request but one that bears repeating.

Hmm... not really sure what else...throw out your ideas!
    Christopher Priest as the regular ongoing writer for one of the Big 7 in the Justice League. plus the Justice League.

Firestorm ongoing with a writer that some kind of understanding of physics and ....hell just science. Take the scrape metal off Victor Stone and let him enter the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Christopher Priest as the regular ongoing writer for one of the Big 7 in the Justice League. plus the Justice League.
    If we can't get King (highly unlikely) or Waid (around 50% likely I'd say), Priest would be a fantastic writer for JL. His all-too brief, fill-in run between Hitch's and Snyder's was very underrated I thought. I wished they'd let him keep going instead of handing it off to Snyder, whose run was unremarkable IMO, even though that was almost certainly already planned.

Regardless, just anyone but Williamson please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    Simply put:

LESS Bat-****

MORE Everything else!!!!
    Applauses. Many many applauses for this post.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    True. There's a lcs that has just a section for them but others do not.
    Please help Eisner Award winning comic book writer Paul Jenkins and his family:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...7vlOjaJCkRwCIs

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Spectacular Member

From? I want DC Comics. "The Year I owned the Yankees"-style.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Firestorm ongoing with a writer that some kind of understanding of physics and ....hell just science. Take the scrape metal off Victor Stone and let him enter the 21st century.
    Unfortunately, Firestorm's powers were fun and fantastical when readers didn't care about the physics. Now, a writer would need a masters to be able to write the character to their potential in any kind of realistic way.

It's funny to me that they went to the trouble of taking Professor Stein out to give Ronnie a more diverse person to fuse with...and then proceeded to do nothing with him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Take the scrape metal off * of the face of* Victor Stone and let him enter the 21st century.
    Please make this happen.

PLEASE LOL
    Don't complain. Create.