Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

A good relaunch for the X-men
    A new creative team for Black Panther
    A new Namor title
    Maintain the quality on Moon Knight, Thor, Hulk Daredevil, FF and Miles Morales: Spider-man
    Donny Cates on Avengers (Jed McKay's run isn't bad but I've found the current run a little cold)
    A new creative team for Captain Marvel (this recent relaunch is definitely not as good as the previous one)
    Danny Ketch back as Ghost Rider

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    A new Young Avengers book! I've been waiting forever for this one!

An Ant-Vengers book! You can't just name drop the idea and not follow up on it. I want it Marvel!

Reunion of the classic Thunderbolts. Leading to the return of Jolt!

Hank Pym restored to normal.

Jocasta returning in a meaningful role.

Val returning from the dead and Defenders reunion to celebrate it.

Franklin and Valeria to return in FF if they haven't already.
    I second this! Especially Hank Pym, Ant-Vengers and classic Thunderbolts.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Consistent creative teams on the same book that stand perfectly on their own or with other books.

Belief in projects. Don’t shut them down before they get going.

Bigger risk-taking books. We wouldn’t have got “Hawkeye” or “Vision” without these riskier books.

A we are Legends style imprint of new characters.
    A Reader of the Inhumans solo
    A Third Eye solo.
    Return of the Initiative/Academy X.
    The Immortal weapons get a miniseries.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-02-2024 at 01:53 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't want anything specific from Marvel (or DC, for that matter) in 2024.
    I just hope I continue to get engaging stories involving the characters I love and follow.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Characters to be on model and good writers.
    This is my wish also!

Other than characters on the spot with their previous appearences, respectful writers that care for the characters they write, better artists who don't all draw like bad Mangá, and editors that actually know and do their job, I basically would like to see two things:

The OG Guardians of the Galaxy back, maybe continuing from where their 90's series left, and...
    A return to greatness for Hank Pym.

Peace

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Ben Reilly gets his memories restored, Chasm persona dumped and Ben returned as a member of the Spider family. I'd prefer him as 'A' Spider-man but will take Scarlet Spider. Perhaps then place him into a team book or launch him into revolving minis like Silk.
    Danny Ketch restored as 'A' Ghost Rider, dumping his Spirit of Corruption persona thrust on him by poor Editorial decisions.
    Chris Powell/Darkhawk landing somewhere for some story or arcs.
    Hunters Moon to get some solo stories in perhaps a mini. For those not sure he's a newer character in Jed McKay's Moon Knight.
    Morbius, he had such a good start on his last solo title that went 5 issues then got dumped amid that Covid fiasco where things just died.
    Man-Thing, he is overdue a mini. His last really great development was those final OG Thunderbolt issues over a decade ago where some sentience was restored to him. I'd like to revisit that.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I would love a Hunter's Moon series and for it to be possible for Jed Mackay to write series for every character that I love.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    A new Young Avengers book! I've been waiting forever for this one!

An Ant-Vengers book! You can't just name drop the idea and not follow up on it. I want it Marvel!

Reunion of the classic Thunderbolts. Leading to the return of Jolt!

Hank Pym restored to normal.

Jocasta returning in a meaningful role.

Val returning from the dead and Defenders reunion to celebrate it.

Franklin and Valeria to return in FF if they haven't already.
    You have the best wish-list! Definitely would like to see the Young Avengers, Ant-Vengers, classic T-Bolts, Hank Pym and classic Valkyrie back.

Otherwise, also love to see some of the X-folk who didn't get much chance to appear on Krakoa, like the Academy X crew, as well as some increased exposure for some of the breakouts of the Krakoan era, like Nekra, Wiz Kid, Frenzy, Kobak Never-Held, Khora of the Burning Heart, Weaponless Zsen, etc.

Finally, some more minis for the various foreign teams. Alpha Flight, the Union, the Agents of Atlas, People's Defense Force, Tiger Division, Winter Guard, etc.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 01-03-2024 at 03:41 PM.

A second "real" team of Avengers, preferably a West Coast Avengers relaunch, versus things like Avengers Inc. or the more comedic, teen-based take on the WCA.

An ongoing Alpha Flight book that captures the vibe of the Byrne run (which, in retrospect, was kind of "The Avengers meet the X-Files"...powered characters exploring mystical or alien beings, with little focus on costumed villains)

A book featuring Elsa Bloodstone and Werewolf by Night by the same creators of the one-shot featuring them.

Brian Braddock back as Captain Britain, Danny Rand back as Iron Fist, and likely Mark Spector and Johnny Blaze back in their roles.

A moratorium on things like Spider-Boy or the dozens of Captain Americas who've shown up.

New creative team on FF.

A new team of random, adult heroes being brought together that isn't trying to recapture any kind of lightning in a bottle or recycle any old name/concept. Something forward-looking.

And finally, as always, give the Rangers their own mini series.

Alpha Flight book with the OG team, that doesn't have the Master of the World as the super villain or an evil Dept H or secret Candian Govt. agency working against them.

Danny Ketch Ghost Rider would be cool as well.

Always thought a Savage Land book could work - anthology with Kazar / Shanna, the Kraven that is running around and others could work.

Hunters Moon mini by Mackay - yes!

less 20-page books for $4.99 and new #1's at $5.99 - why does every title #1 have to be "extra size" and for a $1 more? $5 for 20 pages makes me want to buy less and not take as many chances on new stuff.

New New Warriors book featuring as many of the classic lineup as possible.

More Jeff.

Less $5 monthlies.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Kill Paul and Aunt May. Get rid of MJ. I once loved the relationship between Peter and her, but that's unsalvageable now.

Less expensive comics. Less titles, more quality.

Nothing Marvel will do anyway