Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

To buy MOTU and PoP. Get them out of Mattel, their separate entertainment properties and reemerge them.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

i want to see more mini series on characters that haven't had that many ongoing series yet. Many more.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i want to see more mini series on characters that haven't had that many ongoing series yet. Many more.
    Agreed. A good anthology title would do wonders for many of the forgotten characters.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

By the way, we're long overdue for Storm to get her an ongoing solo title. Ride out the sales lows until she gets traction. Make it happen, Marvel.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

It's just a wish, but Marvel doing a period set story ,with select characters contemporaneous to an interesting historical period for example American revolution or war of independence would be cool imo.

An Invisible Woman solo book about her going on archaeological adventures across the cosmos and beyond.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    An Invisible Woman solo book about her going on archaeological adventures across the cosmos and beyond.
    I'm grossly behind on Sue backstory. I only read issue #1 of that mini she had 6-7yrs ago.
    Archaeology?
    Solo cosmic travels?
    Are these things hinted at or seen that she has dabbled in(flashback panels) from the pages of FF in the last 15yrs?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    It's just a wish, but Marvel doing a period set story ,with select characters contemporaneous to an interesting historical period for example American revolution or war of independence would be cool imo.
    I agree as it could add some cool worldbuilding to 616
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-08-2024 at 02:30 PM.

BANNED

I want them to stop publishing and destroy all their stocks, so my copies will be more valuable

I'd like to see Richard Rider as Nova, as the leader of the Annihilators, in a monthly comic.

Extraordinary Member

Just a funky idea...a Hellcat / U.S. Agent limited series. Patsy and John come in from different directions on what looks like a serial killer. A bunch of people are killed in what looks like they were mauled by a large animal. John is sent in by the CSA due to the super human nature of the crimes and Patsy is drawn in because one of the victims is Buzz Baxter's 2nd wife Rachel and Patsy thinks that Buzz has come back from the dead.

The killer turns out to be a new Mad Dog created by the Secret Empire.

They could even do a recurring joke when they introduce themselves to people with the "no relation" comment.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

I want Thor to have a new civilian identity. He had Dr. Donald Blake, Sigurd Jarlson, Eric Masterson and Jake Olson in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    I want Thor to have a new civilian identity. He had Dr. Donald Blake, Sigurd Jarlson, Eric Masterson and Jake Olson in the past.
    what career field? We've seen a physician, construction worker, architect and paramedic so far.

Archaeologist?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what career field? We've seen a physician, construction worker, architect and paramedic so far.
    Politician or diplomat