Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    If a Wonder Woman rogue had to join the new Suicide Squad, who would you choose and why?

I'd pick Mayfly, Liar Liar, or Cats Eye. This way I wouldn't care if the mission was successful or not.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Giganta is the only Wonder villain that could maintain her role in the Suicide Squad. Anybody else would eventually be replaced

If a Wonder Woman rogue had to join the new Suicide Squad, who would you choose and why?
    Max Lord so he can be the obligatory one who dies and never comes back.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Id say Giganta and Silver Swan would the best suited for long term Suicide Squad missions

Ooh, nice question:

Answer A: If a WW villain joined a SS comic, I'd choose a villain I did not care about just in case the SS book decide to kill them. Say, Egg Fu or Crimson Centipede. Now, if editorial for the SS comic decided that they will use a WW villain as a series regular (and decide not to kill her), I'd choose Silver Swan, Cheetah [Debbie], Mayfly or Minister Blizzard.

Answer B-If a WW villain joined a hypothetical sequel to Gunn's TSS, I'd love if it were Silver Swan (Helen or Valerie, and I'd love if she were the one who saved the day by the third act. Cool to see a "lame WW villain" [not my opinion, but I bet it would be the opinion of many] be the deciding factor of the heroes' victory in a major movie). Granted, I bet that if Gunn were to choose a WW villain for a hypothetical TSS sequel, he would go for someone like...Crimson Centipede or Egg Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I'd pick Mayfly, Liar Liar, or Cats Eye. This way I wouldn't care if the mission was successful or not.
    Damn no love for Mayfly? Orlando made me a fan.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hypnota. She's been on the team before, and since Psycho is WW's main telepathic villain, she needs her own niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Damn no love for Mayfly? Orlando made me a fan.

I will say that Orlando's portrayal of Mayfly was the best I've ever read but it didn't raise her up enough for me to really care about her. Maybe if he writes her more I'll change my mind someday.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Given its Suicide Squad, anyone who is not a big name in Wonder Womans circle would just get promptly killed off in short order.
    Giganta was a member for a story and it led to her having a hulk leap through her foot

Also given the nature of the Suicide Squad nowadays, it would have to be someone with no chance of redemption who would just be used as canon fodder.
    So on that note, id toss them Devastation

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Given its Suicide Squad, anyone who is not a big name in Wonder Womans circle would just get promptly killed off in short order.
    Giganta was a member for a story and it led to her having a hulk leap through her foot

Also given the nature of the Suicide Squad nowadays, it would have to be someone with no chance of redemption who would just be used as canon fodder.
    So on that note, id toss them Devastation

In that case, in addition to Devastation, I'd add Genocide, First Born, and the Morrigan to the Squad.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Hypnota. She's been on the team before, and since Psycho is WW's main telepathic villain, she needs her own niche.
    I agree. I think Hypnota is a wonderful addition to the Suicide Squad. A telepath/mind controller also seems to be a niche that the Suicide Squad doesn't have occupied.

After seeing the gathering of a few of Diana's foes in the latest WW issue I'm excited to hopefully see them in action. I've always wanted Diana's rogues gallery to become more well known like Superman and Batman's. Villains like Devastation, Giganta, Silver Swan and Cheetah should be big time deals.

Even if this is frankly the least interesting iteration of Silver Swan they could have used, im looking forward to the role getting more recognition all the same.
    I confess im more cheering on Angleman whose always been treated as the butt of jokes for reasons unclear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Even if this is frankly the least interesting iteration of Silver Swan they could have used, im looking forward to the role getting more recognition all the same.
    I confess im more cheering on Angleman whose always been treated as the butt of jokes for reasons unclear to me.
    Probably just the dated costume.

Found a Wonder Woman rogues gallery tier maker

https://tiermaker.com/create/wonder-...llery-16347712