Incredible Member

Default Most Powerful Fictional Characters That Use Blood as their power

Who are some of the powerful Blood users in fiction and their feats.

There's Shiro / Wretched Egg / Red man from Deadman Wonderland . One of her feats include causing a 11.4 Earthquake that sunk 70% of Tokyo. Sank a Island, and etc
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-02-2024 at 12:49 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'm actually going to mention Stain from My Hero Academia. If he eats a person's blood, he can paralyze that person.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    I'm actually going to mention Stain from My Hero Academia. If he eats a person's blood, he can paralyze that person.
    While that is a cool ability it isn't especially powerful. They even outline several weaknesses of it in the big fight against Stain.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I bet it is some World of Darkness character. I am not familiar with the series but evidently some of the high end vampires are pretty wild, with blood rituals that let them muck about on planetary or conceptual level or other such nonsense. Someone correct me if I'm getting the details wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I bet it is some World of Darkness character. I am not familiar with the series but evidently some of the high end vampires are pretty wild, with blood rituals that let them muck about on planetary or conceptual level or other such nonsense. Someone correct me if I'm getting the details wrong here.
    Caine is the big daddy badass of that setting.

The Princes of Amber derive their power from their Pattern-activated blood, and their blood shed upon the Pattern can damage the multiverse.

So everything metaphysical that they accomplish, such as the creation of whole worlds to design, is only possible through their blood.

There's other mentions and uses of blood in the series. Oberon crafts an eagle out of Corwin's blood that flies across the multiverse to save Corwin at just the right time. "The blood of Amber" is a phrase Zelazny uses often and repeatedly.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Tyrant Overlord Valvatorez was supposedly really powerful back when he drank blood. Yeah his stats are like double of Prinny Instructor Val, his aptitudes are WAY higher, and like the Twins from Civ 6, He can automatically bring back anyone he kills as a loyal puppet. The twins brought them back with full HP though.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    While that is a cool ability it isn't especially powerful. They even outline several weaknesses of it in the big fight against Stain.
    Not to be overlooked is Himiko Toga, who can use someone's stolen blood to imitate their appearance. Her power later grows so that she can imitate their Quirks as well. She first discovers this when she finds that she can imitate Uraraka Ochaco's Quirk.

The Boys/Gen V Blood benders seem pretty strong, specially if they are experienced.