Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Have there been any solicitations of Danny being in the new Ultimate Universe?
    There has not. I'm just curious what that take would be like if he does pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I know that I have asked the question before but who would you consider Iron Fist's arch-enemy: Master Khan or Davos? I always felt it was Davos but some argue that it is Khan.
    To me it's Davos. Master Khan works as a starter threat but his lack of appearances since the 70s make it hard to see him as an archenemy. I'd rank the Meachum trio as higher than Khan.
    Completely understandable. A case could be made for The H'ylthri, the original inhabitants of K'un-Lun & sworn enemies of all humans who've taken-up residence therein...

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-28-2024 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Completely understandable. A case could be made for The H'ylthri, the original inhabitants of K'un-Lun & sworn enemies of all humans who've taken-up residence therein...

They are a cool concept that I wouldn't mind revisiting.

Mighty Member

I would love for "The Ninja" to return also. He is a great hand to hand combatant that even "The Thunderer" was not sure Danny would defeat. No one has dived into his history. He is basically a blank slate that a writer could develop. Then you could have another faction of Ninjas other than The Hand.

Mighty Member

I was thinking. I don't believe Danny has ever had a definitive run in his history. I believe the Immortal Iron Fist had potential but I don't think Danny himself did not have any true iconic combat moments in that series. In fact he lost more than he one in his one on one fights.

With that said, what are Danny's Iconic moments as Iron Fist? Moments that truly defined him. Does he have any legendary moments in comics?

Mighty Member

Danny Rand vs the X-Men and my favorite with him throwing Logan out of the window:

fist vs xmen1.jpg

fist vs xmen 2.jpg

This was when they showed how Danny was a technically better fighter than Wolverine and he had the power to send Colossus flying with a punch!

Danny Rand vs the X-Men and my favorite with him throwing Logan out of the window:

fist vs xmen1.jpg

fist vs xmen 2.jpg

This was when they showed how Danny was a technically better fighter than Wolverine and he had the power to send Colossus flying with a punch!
    Claremont's run was great. I'm hoping Danny has some more moments with the X-men in the future.

With that said, what are Danny's Iconic moments as Iron Fist? Moments that truly defined him. Does he have any legendary moments in comics?
    Even though Rand didn't get the victory, I still consider this moment one of my favorites...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Even though Rand didn't get the victory, I still consider this moment one of my favorites...

I remember reading that book as a kid. I was surprised the hulk was able to catch Danny's punch. At the time I thought Danny would be too fast and skilled for that to happen. But It was in an issue of the Incredible Hulk. It is a testament of his courage to go toe to toe with the Hulk.

Mighty Member

John Byrne Iron Fist commission:

iron fist john byrne.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mighty Member

Iron fist and Luke Cage by Sanford Green. Fun story, at a free comic book day Green was one of the artist doing free sketches and I had him draw an Iron Fist. I tried to get him to sketch this version of Danny but he wouldn't do it.

luke_and_danny_by_greenestreet.jpg

Mighty Member

My dream Iron Fist statue:

xm iron fist statue shirtless.jpg

Mighty Member

Classic version of the same statue:

xm studios if.jpg

Fantastic Member

But it would have been far more interesting if say, a child of Davos was on earth or K'un-Lun and became Iron Fist. And if he were a good man but was torn to follow in his father's foot steps or Danny's. Now that would be a story will some real conflict.

Or better yet, the currently trend at Marvel is to have multiple characters with the same abilities. Something i do not like by the way. But why strip Danny of his abilities? Danny fans do not like that he just gave up the mantle and most Iron Fist fans are not fans of Lin Lie. Also the first Iron Fist, Quan Yaozu, is still walking around with the power of Iron Fist; but not Danny. Make that make sense!!
    I like that idea. It's not out of the realm of possibility seeing as Davos has spent time on Earth. I wouldn't mind seeing a Son of Davos. I had no idea about Quan Yaozu. I wonder what happened to Pei?

Fantastic Member

I would love for "The Ninja" to return also. He is a great hand to hand combatant that even "The Thunderer" was not sure Danny would defeat. No one has dived into his history. He is basically a blank slate that a writer could develop. Then you could have another faction of Ninjas other than The Hand.
    Great idea! I wouldn't mind seeing The Ninja return as well. When those cyber ninjas invaded K'un L'un, I thought he was behind it. They did dabble a little bit into his history in Marvel Premiere back in the day but we don't know his name and where he is from. If returns, he should return as a master ninja of some sort with an army of ancient K'un L'un warriors.