View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Blue Beetle?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dan Garrett

0 0%
  • Ted Kord

15 50.00%
  • Jaime Reyes

15 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    https://icv2.com/articles/markets/vi...graphic-novels

Blue Beetle: Graduation Day is 16th for the whole year in Superhero. That is a great result!
    That's awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    https://icv2.com/articles/markets/vi...graphic-novels

Blue Beetle: Graduation Day is 16th for the whole year in Superhero. That is a great result!
    That’s incredible news! I can see why they ended up giving him an ongoing, even though other minis didn’t get the same treatment. I like to say I contributed to those sales as I bought that book because I really liked the idea of multiple scarabs, plus I wanted to support Jaime!

Here’s hoping his solo lasts a lot longer than the last few and he gets put on a team!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Xolo won a Saturn Award for Best Young Performer in a Film for Blue Beetle.

Xolo Mariduena Says Blue Beetle Will Return in James Gunn's DCU: "We Will See Him Soon"

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

Xolo Mariduena Says Blue Beetle Will Return in James Gunn's DCU: "We Will See Him Soon"
    That's great .

I’m curious where he’ll return at? Some are saying it’ll be Peacemaker Season 2, which makes some sense but I’m betting on him showing up in Booster Gold, whenever that gets started. Although I wouldn’t rule out an out of the box choice like that Waller show or an unannounced project (Young Justice/Teen Titans with Supergirl?)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I’m curious where he’ll return at? Some are saying it’ll be Peacemaker Season 2, which makes some sense but I’m betting on him showing up in Booster Gold, whenever that gets started. Although I wouldn’t rule out an out of the box choice like that Waller show or an unannounced project (Young Justice/Teen Titans with Supergirl?)
    Having Blue Beetle show up in Peacemaker season 2 would be pretty perfect. Peacemaker played a mentor role in Jaime’s first comic series so it checks that box and PM season 1 dealt with an alien bug invasion. Have Peacemaker and Vigilante get a tip about another possible alien incursion and have them end up in Palmera City.

Xolo obviously does a great job sharing scenes with an arrogant funny dumbass as we’ve seen in Cobra Kai.

Having Blue Beetle show up in Peacemaker season 2 would be pretty perfect. Peacemaker played a mentor role in Jaime’s first comic series so it checks that box and PM season 1 dealt with an alien bug invasion. Have Peacemaker and Vigilante get a tip about another possible alien incursion and have them end up in Palmera City.

Xolo obviously does a great job sharing scenes with an arrogant funny dumbass as we’ve seen in Cobra Kai.
    That would be interesting...

I hope to some day see all the new Scarab wearers adapted into animation or the DCU! Blood Scarab is such a cool villain

I hope to some day see all the new Scarab wearers adapted into animation or the DCU! Blood Scarab is such a cool villain
    A Blue Beetle cartoon would be cool .

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I would love a Blue Beetle event to see all the fun scarab-fied versions of characters.

Its surprising we never gotten a big Reach centered event yet.

I still don’t really understand what the hell the Blood Scarab was.

So Dan Garrett found Khaji Da in the pyramid of Kha-Ef-Re, then it was shown that there was a second scarab in there (that eventually latched on to random guy). Was it revealed how that red scarab got there? Did Kha-Ef-Re turn into a scarab? If so, how?

Mighty Member

I assumed that Kha-Ef-Re became the red scarab, but that doesn't explain how he did that. One of the rare times where I would've appreciated an info dump.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Victoria Kord has been introduced into the comics but I would love to see Uncle Rudy show up. Jaime’s eccentric tech guy. I loved how Rudy saw Ted Kord as a kindred spirit.

Victoria Kord has been introduced into the comics but I would love to see Uncle Rudy show up. Jaime’s eccentric tech guy. I loved how Rudy saw Ted Kord as a kindred spirit.
    Yup I’d definitely love to see Uncle Rudy make his comics debut! Another Reyes family member is a plus!

Does anyone have any idea how the current series is selling? Last I saw it was selling better than the majority of the books DC had out at the time

Blue Beetle Rogues! I think New 52 introduced the most unique villains but the OG series created the most iconic (Black Beetle, La Dama, The Reach).
    Last edited by El_Gato; 03-31-2024 at 04:56 PM.