Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I've become a big fan of Maddie during the Krakoan era. TBH, the only post-Inferno, pre-Krakoa appearances I read were from the Sisterhood Arc, which was meh. She's been in full form this era.

I just read the third issue of Dark X-men on Unlimited and I LOVED Maddie in that.
    Her blasé attitude is so cool. "Ah, Mr Sinister with a crib, how original. Phoenix ? PLEASE."

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I've become a big fan of Maddie during the Krakoan era. TBH, the only post-Inferno, pre-Krakoa appearances I read were from the Sisterhood Arc, which was meh. She's been in full form this era.
    She's finally written as a fleshed out character again. She was too one note prior to her redemption arc

Astonishing Member

I find it hard to believe with Maddy "allegedly" being a part of X-Men 97 cartoon that she, as a character recently resurrected isn't a part of any of the next slew of X-releases. What book with little information best fits Maddy? X-Factor since Alex has ties with it, X-Force since she has been a little blood thirsty as of late or maybe NYX since the Limbo Embassy is in NYC.

All-New Member

Yeah I’d assume she’ll be a big hit in ‘97 and I’d be disappointed if they don’t capitalize on that. I hope she’ll have a presence in one of the books, maybe X-Factor. Not necessarily on the team, but somehow involved in whatever they’ve got planned for the book. I’d love to see her develop more ties with characters outside of the Summers’. It’s also possible she could have a few minor appearances in Phoenix but idk.

I cant beleive she still hasnt been reunited with Cable considering he was her main motivation in Dark Web and Jean shared her memories of him with her.

Incredible Member

Flight suit Maddie Appreciation

Last edited by Thirteen; 03-28-2024 at 08:11 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Incredible Member

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    For the record, I loved her "Dark Magical Girl" transformation into Goblin Queen in this week's episode of X-Men '97.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    For the record, I loved her "Dark Magical Girl" transformation into Goblin Queen in this week's episode of X-Men '97.
    I"m still astounded they successfully sped through the knottiest moment of x-history (OG Inferno) in less than 30 minutes. The only thing that didn't work was where goblins and demons factored into anything.

Anyone notice that her power signature was the same one used with Chasm in Dark Web?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Her legs look freakishly long but everything else absolutely eats!

Is Madelyne GOBLIN QUEEN for life?
    ... or is there Ann identity beyond her Inferno born title now that she's evolving into a full blown dark heroine? She's been ANODYNE, RED QUEEN, MARVEL WOMAN..."MADELYNE PRYOR" is even a pun on her "prior" existence as a piece of Jean Grey. What's next?
    MADELYNE: QUEEN OF X
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

People on the internet discovering Maddie and gushing about how hot she is, this is truly a new era. I wonder if her resurgence during the Krakoan era was synergy for X-Men 97? Might have been to far in advance to be intentional.