Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    are Silk's unique foes mostly magic based, so far?

any flashbacks to her time growing up in the bunker?

Does Cindy go to therapy to address this part of her life?
    She does go to therapy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    are Silk's unique foes mostly magic based, so far?

any flashbacks to her time growing up in the bunker?

Does Cindy go to therapy to address this part of her life?
    I wouldn't say "mostly" magic based, but her last few mini-series have deal with magical and/or demonic villains. However in two cases a demon was working with one of Silk's tech-based villains, Saya Ischii.
    Cindy does seem to deal with a lot of magic-related stuff though. Her main love interest from her ongoing series was a ghost.

We get references to Cindy's time in the bunker moreso than actual flashbacks, but I think we have had one or two flashbacks along the way.

As Frontier already confirmed, yes, Cindy does see a therapist on a regular basis.

Now that Cindy Moon has spoilers:
    Appeared at the end of the Spider-Man 2 PS5 game.
    end of spoilers I'm hoping this will bring more eyes and interest to Cindy/Silk and hopefully increase the chances of her getting a Omnibus? Please? Pretty please? All the other cool spider-kids have got one, when is it gonna be Silk's turn? Still gotta get my hands on the Spider-Gwen one.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    end of spoilers I'm hoping this will bring more eyes and interest to Cindy/Silk and hopefully increase the chances of her getting a Omnibus? Please? Pretty please? All the other cool spider-kids have got one, when is it gonna be Silk's turn? Still gotta get my hands on the Spider-Gwen one.
    They did big collections collecting her original run, I think.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They did big collections collecting her original run, I think.
    Yes, they did. I've seen them in the bookstores. And I think there's even a TPB of her last mini with her trapped in dreams that were being manipulated by Saya Ishii's neurotechnology or something like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah, you remember right. Cindy's brother Albert was involved as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Greetings, everyone! Have been a big fan of Silk since she was introduced as part of the Spider family. Her recent outings (Vol 3- Threats and Menaces, Vol 4- Age of The Witch) have been quite the delight to read.

The most recent story arc (Vol 5 - Nightmare Boulevard) was alright. Saya was established with some depth back in TNM, and I liked how the reasons for her actions were shown.

But then in NB they had her use magic again for vengeance, and to fulfill her goal of becoming most powerful tech lord (after being mocked by her dad, Silvermane for having failed to achieve anything post Kasha shenanigans). It didnt feel like much was added to her character in this case.

Hector, Cindy's BF for a time, was mentioned in this thread, but since Clone Conspiracy he hasnt been seen at all, or maybe I'm missing something?

Also loved her appearance in Yusuke Osawa's Spider-Man: Fake Red. Shame it didn't sell well, it had a great story and artwork.Osawa-san also did the below illustration.
    F48i70JaYAA4YFc.jpg
    Last edited by hoshinocomet; 02-01-2024 at 01:00 AM.

You said "Saya".... which made me think of Blood: the Last Vampire.

I could actually see someone like the Saya in Blood working in a story with Silk.

Quote Originally Posted by hoshinocomet View Post
    Greetings, everyone! Have been a big fan of Silk since she was introduced as part of the Spider family. Her recent outings (Vol 3- Threats and Menaces, Vol 4- Age of The Witch) have been quite the delight to read.

The most recent story arc (Vol 5 - Nightmare Boulevard) was alright. Saya was established with some depth back in TNM, and I liked how the reasons for her actions were shown.

But then in NB they had her use magic again for vengeance, and to fulfill her goal of becoming most powerful tech lord (after being mocked by her dad, Silvermane for having failed to achieve anything post Kasha shenanigans). It didnt feel like much was added to her character in this case.

Hector, Cindy's BF for a time, was mentioned in this thread, but since Clone Conspiracy he hasnt been seen at all, or maybe I'm missing something?

Also loved her appearance in Yusuke Osawa's Spider-Man: Fake Red. Shame it didn't sell well, it had a great story and artwork.Osawa-san also did the below illustration.
    F48i70JaYAA4YFc.jpg
    I guess we saw how determined she is to take Silk down as her nemesis even if it ended up undoing her.

I kind of miss Hector but I wonder if they'll remember her new boyfriend from Age of the Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by hoshinocomet View Post

F48i70JaYAA4YFc.jpg
    Yeah, alas . . . Cool art, though.

I guess we saw how determined she is to take Silk down as her nemesis even if it ended up undoing her.

I kind of miss Hector but I wonder if they'll remember her new boyfriend from Age of the Witch.
    Would be interesting if they met (again) at some point, perhaps a future Silk series, mini or ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This would be a fun duo .

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This would be a fun duo .
    Indeed, it would be. Silk, like any Spider worth their salt, talks and chatters, filling the silence left by Cassandra Cain's Batgirl/Black Bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed, it would be. Silk, like any Spider worth their salt, talks and chatters, filling the silence left by Cassandra Cain's Batgirl/Black Bat.
    Now I wonder if Cassandra speaks Korean....

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Now I wonder if Cassandra speaks Korean....
    She's only just started to get a handle on speaking English .