Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks like you guys will be getting some good news in the future. A book by Adams and Mercer is in the works and Steph is part of it.

https://twitter.com/TravisMercer15/s...221626/photo/1

Please don't play with my emotions. I've been starved for Steph content for months! I need my sassy girl-bat back! Please let this be true!

Astonishing Member

So far it looks like it's going to be some sort of Teen Titans/Young Justice book, starring Steph, Damian and, presumably, Jon, but it's not clear yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    So far it looks like it's going to be some sort of Teen Titans/Young Justice book, starring Steph, Damian and, presumably, Jon, but it's not clear yet.
    I'd be shocked if Wally's kids (and Maxine) aren't in it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Sign me up for it! I'm ready to see Steph in a new team book and bounce off some new dynamics. That and I want the Steph/Damian dynamic to return too.

Extraordinary Member

If Steph is indeed a main character in the same book as Damian that would be great for her. Their dynamic is gold.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Looks like you guys will be getting some good news in the future. A book by Adams and Mercer is in the works and Steph is part of it.

https://twitter.com/TravisMercer15/s...221626/photo/1

My freaking HEART. This is my absolute dream if it happens. I just hope it's not just an 8 page story in an anthology (I'll take it, don't get me wrong, but I want a miniseries at least, if not a full ongoing!)

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Please don't play with my emotions. I've been starved for Steph content for months! I need my sassy girl-bat back! Please let this be true!
    Yesssssssssssss.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be shocked if Wally's kids (and Maxine) aren't in it too.
    I would love love LOVE to see Irey and Jai (and maybe Wade?) and Maxine again too!

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    If Steph is indeed a main character in the same book as Damian that would be great for her. Their dynamic is gold.
    Especially since Adams clearly wrote them brilliantly in his Dark Crisis Flash tie-in!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Mighty Member

Glad he gave her her three section staff. Been missing that.

Since he did research on her I hope he brings back things such as her relationship with her mom if he gets the chance.

Astonishing Member

It seems Stephanie Brown will be babysitting in the new comic:

GJfjb4BaIAAvhIr.jpg
    https://twitter.com/Croc_Block/statu...35053650469022

I really hope there is another popular character in this book, because the current characters revealed (including Steph unfortunately) don't seem to be big sellers.

PS: I still wish an artist would change Stephanie's Batgirl costume so that she has a domino mask with bat ears (and gets rid of the ninja mask).
    Last edited by Konja7; 03-27-2024 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It seems Stephanie Brown will be babysitting in the new comic:

GJfjb4BaIAAvhIr.jpg
    https://twitter.com/Croc_Block/statu...35053650469022

I really hope there is another popular character in this book, because the current characters revealed (including Steph unfortunately) don't seem to be big sellers.

PS: I still wish an artist would change Stephanie's Batgirl costume so that she has a domino mask with bat ears (and gets rid of the ninja mask).
    I'm extremely excited for this story, whatever it is (though I hope against hope that it's a longer one that lets the characters really shine, instead of a single 8 page story somewhere).

I wouldn't mind a costume change, but I'm also fine with what we have now.

The Flash twins seem most popular from the twitter likes, but that's hard to tell what actually translates to sales. I've been spreading the word everywhere I can!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Very awesome looking! Please be at least 60 pages...

When you become the adult Superhero in the room .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When you become the adult Superhero in the room .
    Well she is a mother.

Stephanie being the mature one of a team? This could lead to so much chaos and character growth while showcasing the mature and competent side of Steph. I'm super excited for this and the team dynamic if it's coming. Bring me more Stephanie!

Amazing Member

Well I heard rumors saying that this pitch wasn't greenlit in the first place… Hope that's just a rumor.