Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I was wondering if I was reading too deeply into Bobbi's dialogue. It definitely felt more than just friendly the way she was describing things between them.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think the intention was that it's picking up from that last phone call in Thunderbolts.
    The intention seems pretty clear to me.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I try to read today issue but it's hard to digest or invest since Clint has been irrelevant for so long I couldn't enjoy the best moment he has with Black Widow. I blame Marvel because no other writers want to acknowledge the Thunderbolt team he leads since it suffer from poor sales and mixed reviews.
    It's so odd that the team is around off-page and was mentioned a grand total of two times since the short run ended (that I know off).
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Things were good with a team that never appeared outside their own mini-series .

Hawkeye question. Everyone knows that Hawkeye started out as an Iron Man villain. But did he ever spend a day in prison?
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Hawkeye question. Everyone knows that Hawkeye started out as an Iron Man villain. But did he ever spend a day in prison?
    For killing Bruce Banner, yeah.
    And in his 2003 solo for a few hours but I can't really recall another time on the top of my head.
    Not counting captivity by baddies of course.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    And in his 2003 solo for a few hours but I can't really recall another time on the top of my head.
    I know, right?! But, don't forget the time he took over as leader of the original T-Bolts (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-18-2024 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! But, don't forget the time he took over as leader of the original T-Bolts (XD)

Oh I forgot he was in prison there. It's arguably the less memorable prison storyline in that run

My Twitter

Oh I forgot he was in prison there. It's arguably the less memorable prison storyline in that run
    LOL! Seriously? But yeah, I guess you had to be there to feel the impact. I mean, how things ended up the way they did for Clint was emotionally gripping (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-19-2024 at 04:30 AM.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Seriously? But yeah, I guess you had to be there to feel the impact. I mean, how things ended up the way they did for Clint was emotionally gripping (IMHO):

Oh I read it, not terribly long ago either and it's a good scene don't get me wrong but I see it more as the follow up to his dynamic with Jenkins when he convinced him to sit out his sentence initially.

Kind of a painful reminder that we barely get books long enough to have stuff like that even happen anymore.

My Twitter

And Kate got arrested like 4-5 times in that run.

And Kate got arrested like 4-5 times in that run.
    My man I think you are talking about the 2012 run considering Kate didn't exist in 2003 ;D

My Twitter

More like some minutes and not a full day, but...

My man I think you are talking about the 2012 run considering Kate didn't exist in 2003 ;D
    Ohhh...I think you're talking about the one from Fabian Nicieza?

Ohhh...I think you're talking about the one from Fabian Nicieza?
    Precisely the one. It's a bit macho and of its time but I generally enjoy it immensely.

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Given that the first issue of the BLACK WIDOW AND HAWKEYE mini hasn't even hit the stands yet and the May solicits only came out a few days ago, it may be a little premature at this point to be worrying about where Clint's going to be after June.

Hopefully he'll have some more stuff coming up, but its a little early at this point for it to be announced. In the meantime we've got the miniseries and the BLOOD HUNTERS story to look forward to.
    It's not that the mini run did actually sell well, it's just that if the mini anniversary didn't sell strong enough. Clint would possible put in the backburner again and never seen again since Marvel views Hawkeye no longer a sale hit until uncertainly happens for a long time.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-21-2024 at 08:07 PM.

lol, yeah, she debuted when Young Avengers launched... in 2005 I think?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman