Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    lol, yeah, she debuted when Young Avengers launched... in 2005 I think?
    Preeeecisely.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

"Doc" Bright (R.I.P.)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

^

I read those but I have to admit my memory is fuzzy. It's been a long while since I read them. I do miss Hawkeye with Mockingbird. I read the series from (2014?) and wasn't too impressed. I prefer her over Black Widow.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    "Doc" Bright (R.I.P.)

Damn. I missed this news about Mark Bright passing away. Truly truly one of my all time favorites. His work on Iron Man is sublime.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    ^

I read those but I have to admit my memory is fuzzy. It's been a long while since I read them. I do miss Hawkeye with Mockingbird. I read the series from (2014?) and wasn't too impressed. I prefer her over Black Widow.
    I have yet to read the original West Coast Avengers but the best stuff between them in my book would have to be the New Avengers: The Reunion/ Hawkeye & Mockingbird/ Widowmaker story.
    I enjoyed these books a lot even as someone who doesn't want them romantically involved anymore so others should be golden.

And R.I.P. Mark Bright
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

WCA is pretty solid in my opinion. Also what sold me on ClintxBobbi.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    "Doc" Bright (R.I.P.)

Bright drew an amazing Avenging Archer, love the subtle expression that he conveys through the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    WCA is pretty solid in my opinion. Also what sold me on ClintxBobbi.
    (from the Spidey forum about Peter Parker dating possible)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Bobbi Morse(Mockingbird)- Dating Clint
    Are Clint/Bobbi back together again?
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Are Clint/Bobbi back together again?
    Apparently so. The end of the Jim Zub THUNDERBOLTS miniseries hinted at them possibly getting back together, and the first issue of the current BLACK WIDOW & HAWKEYE mini implies that it has happened off-panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Apparently so. The end of the Jim Zub THUNDERBOLTS miniseries hinted at them possibly getting back together, and the first issue of the current BLACK WIDOW & HAWKEYE mini implies that it has happened off-panel.
    Usually we have off-panel breakups, now it's off-panel hookups!

Nothing new for Clint. His short stint with the night nurse started off panel too.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Nothing new for Clint. His short stint with the night nurse started off panel too.
    And ended just as quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And ended just as quickly!
    Indeed. Truly tragic...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Nothing new in general -- several characters have had flings off-panel that we only hear about after the fact in dialogue. Examples include a Luke Cage/Black Cat hook-up, or a Jessica Drew/Tony Stark fling, or Hercules/Northstar, etc. At least the Clint/Linda relationship got to play out on-panel, even if it started off-panel.

As for Clint/Bobbi, given that their reunion was already set-up in the Zub THUNDERBOLTS mini and given the on-again/off-again history Clint and Bobbi have had over the years, I wouldn't put them getting back together again in quite the same category as other off-panel hook-ups.

Fantastic Member

I will probably be the lone voice to say this on this thread, but I actually liked Hawkeye's 1994 mini-series. At the very least, Scott Kolins art was pretty good at least.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    I will probably be the lone voice to say this on this thread, but I actually liked Hawkeye's 1994 mini-series. At the very least, Scott Kolins art was pretty good at least.
    I'm not a big fan of it, but that's partly because of the rough headspace Clint was in at the time since it is right after Bobbi's "death". I DID appreciate that Trickshot (the original one) was brought back for this mini.