Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Something that would fit for Tim now is doing something akin to his status in RR as a majority shareholder of Wayne Enterprises. You could have him be trying to re-start/regain the company on his own terms and dealing corporate sabotage and slimeballs from corrupt business dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Something that would fit for Tim now is doing something akin to his status in RR as a majority shareholder of Wayne Enterprises. You could have him be trying to re-start/regain the company on his own terms and dealing corporate sabotage and slimeballs from corrupt business dudes.
    So what like repeating Damian's storyline during the time when Bruce was thought dead and WE was in a Crisis? but expanded into a longer more detailed serial format? [like an extended edition]

Something like that would only work as a mini so not exactly a next step or a direction.

Plus i don't think Tim knows anything about corporate management or has any experience with multinational accounting/fraud/corporate espionage or anything about start-ups.

I know one of the kids other than Damian at some point has worked [as in actual working] for WE in older stories but i'm sure that was Dick not Tim.

He would need to go back to school to learn that.

Tim going to business school could be a new direction.
    Last edited by Fergus; 02-01-2024 at 07:42 PM.

Pretty sure Tim was doing corporate stuff during his Red Robin run.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Exactly. RR he was a majority shareholderfor WE

Astonishing Member

Well...it is a new direction for Tim...and it fits him.

I have heard worse ideas.

...but...I do not see a comic titled 'The Corporate Adventures of Tim Drake'.

No he was doing charity stuff. At least we only saw him doing charity stuff nothing corporate or business related.
    He was a figure head not the CeO. The only characters we saw doing any corporate stuff or who were said to be doing any management related anything were Lucius in RR and Damian in the other Batman titles.

---- Character doing corporate stuff sounds like it'd sell even less than TDR but the story idea is lifted straight from tumblr so it might be a way to tapp into that crowd.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    No he was doing charity stuff. At least we only saw him doing charity stuff nothing corporate or business related.
    He was a figure head not the CeO. The only characters we saw doing any corporate stuff or who were said to be doing any management related anything were Lucius in RR and Damian in the other Batman titles.

---- Character doing corporate stuff sounds like it'd sell even less than TDR but the story idea is lifted straight from tumblr so it might be a way to tapp into that crowd.
    Tim Drake Robin tried to tap into the tumblr crowd and it massively flopped.....so if my idea tap into the tumblr crowd then drop it

All-New Member YouKnowItMakesSense's Avatar

Best move for Tim realistically I think would be to move out of Gotham again like during Bendis' Young Justice, maybe join a new team and try and find himself as Dick did with the Titans and Jason with the Outlaws. Doesn't even need to be with his old comrades from those teams necessarily. Then maybe we can get him to move out of being Robin or Red Robin and get a cool new moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

That's kind of the same thing for Bruce.

Very curious how many of you think Tim will get skip in DCU ? Like if anything unless they streamline the timeline like new 52 did Tim unless Bruce got at least Tim was recently the new Robin before Damian

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Very curious how many of you think Tim will get skip in DCU ? Like if anything unless they streamline the timeline like new 52 did Tim unless Bruce got at least Tim was recently the new Robin before Damian
    I think it's likely just so that they can condense the Robin timeline.

I think it's likely just so that they can condense the Robin timeline.
    Yeah, at this point, Tim is "the Robin after Jason", and not much else is really sticking. Dick being the first, is obvious. And his generation of heroes is a great way to expand the roster. Jason being the Robin that died serves its own thing. And him coming back doesn't need Tim, as the animated film showed (I would maybe add a bit more Dick involvement in it, but that's about it). His Red Hood era has been successful in its own right. And then you have Damian, the biological son and the one that grew up as an assassin. Tim and Young Justice have been passed over for the most part. With even other newer characters essentially taking their spots.

Which he dropped out of his senior year of high school to do, yeah. In contrast to Steph who was in college at the same time in her Batgirl series (she's a year older than him).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I dunno, with the way Gunn operates I think its a good chance that not only will Tim get acknowledged but I think we'll see him. Like Damian won't be the first Robin, I think we'll get a version of the story where the whole family meets him for the first time.

All-New Member YouKnowItMakesSense's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    I dunno, with the way Gunn operates I think its a good chance that not only will Tim get acknowledged but I think we'll see him. Like Damian won't be the first Robin, I think we'll get a version of the story where the whole family meets him for the first time.
    I wouldn't guarantee Tim appearing in Brave and the Bold, but I imagine he'll be mentioned. I won't lose sleep if Tim isn't acknowledged though much as I love the character. Movies are movies and don't need to be 100% accurate.