Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Has Cheval Noir ever been collected?

I've been interested in this series off an on over the years an wonder if there's ever been a collected edition anywhere.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I've been interested in this series off an on over the years an wonder if there's ever been a collected edition anywhere.
    I think some of the serials have by whomever holds the rights, but the material in the book were mostly American printings of previously published European material so I am not sure Dark Horse has the rights to collect any of it outside their initial printings of Cheval Noir.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Thanks! I've been looking at individual issues online and they're not cheap!
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Thanks! I've been looking at individual issues online and they're not cheap!
    If you're patient you can get a lot of them at a good price, except for the 2 issues with Dave Stevens covers, which have skyrocketed over the last few years. I am missing a handful of issues (including one of the Stevens covers), but I've gottem most of them for under $3 an issue. But I've picked most of them up at actual shops and shows, not via online sellers.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato