Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Yeah. I can imagine that Carol and Monica won't show up again until Avengers 5. Kamala though should get something sooner.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Monica is stranded at the X-Men universe. Perhaps she shows up in Deadpool 3, or the X-Men film?

If she isn't in Deadpool and Wolverine, then she probably won't be back until Avengers Secret Wars - X-Men wouldn't be until after that.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Just realized, this is Kamala's 10th anniversary since her creation. Did Marvel ever announce if they have anything special planned?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Just realized, this is Kamala's 10th anniversary since her creation. Did Marvel ever announce if they have anything special planned?
    Now that you mention it, not yet ! Hope we see something in May/June solicits !

I really liked today's issue !
    spoilers:
    [I hope Kamala's friend and family get to remember her secret identity soon, it feels bad seeing how they mistrust her Ms. marvel persona, while being reminded at the same time how they used to live and support her when she needed it
    Also.. that woman is definitely planning to frame Ms. Marvel on something really bad, huh?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Now that you mention it, not yet ! Hope we see something in May/June solicits !
    May solicits are already out and June is due to have the final issue of Mutant Menace. Hopefully that issue will announce something, unless something's already been announced by then.

I wonder if she'll get one of those Giant-Size issues?

Amazing Member

Man, I really don’t like the style…why couldn’t they stay with one artist like in New Mutant, or maybe give the old artist an issue, the way he drew Kamala in New mutant was great! Here everyone looks kinda…ugly??? ><

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    Man, I really don’t like the style…why couldn’t they stay with one artist like in New Mutant, or maybe give the old artist an issue, the way he drew Kamala in New mutant was great! Here everyone looks kinda…ugly??? ><
    Eh, i like the art here. The art from New Mutant is maybe a bit better but this art is great too. And even in the original G. Willow Wilson run they changed artists often.

So she goes punk for Mojo... I wonder how she'd react to her counterpart from Spider-Punk's world?

Avengers Twilight #4 preview
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/03/08/ma...rs-twilight-4/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-09-2024 at 04:41 AM.

Really doubling down on the Mutant vibe with her teaming-up with Lila Cheney to take on Mojo and Spiral.

Also, that hair .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Really doubling down on the Mutant vibe with her teaming-up with Lila Cheney to take on Mojo and Spiral.

Also, that hair .
    wow. a character I hadn't heard of in... years.. (decades?) what is her deal now?
    I'm forgetting part of the backstory where she was possibly kidnapped by aliens or grew up on some other planet, became an alternative rocker, then teleports across intergalactic pathways...?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    wow. a character I hadn't heard of in... years.. (decades?) what is her deal now?
    I'm forgetting part of the backstory where she was possibly kidnapped by aliens or grew up on some other planet, became an alternative rocker, then teleports across intergalactic pathways...?
    Her mutant power is a form of travel that needs inter-planetary distances to work at all. The logic is that the movement speed is FTL so simply turning it on means she's out of the entire solar system before she can even think about stopping.

Actually, if something on Earth got to the speed of light, it would still need 4 hours, give or take some minutes, to reach the Kuiper Belt.