Default Elektra Natchios - Appreciation 2024

This thread is reserved for discussing Elektra Natchios... Warrior. Ninja. Assassin. Elektra is...the deadliest woman in the world! The Woman Without Fear (an alias we all hope goes away in 2024)!

Reeling from her father's death, Elektra lost faith in justice and fled to Europe. Attempting to infiltrate the Hand with honorable intentions, Elektra eventually fell in with them and became one of their most talented assassins.

Years later she re-emerged in New York having left the Hand, and over the course of a couple of death's she has walked a fine line between the path of good and evil.

Let us hope that 2024 see's our girl reclaim her identity and become her own woman again.

Preview for Daredevil:Gang War #2 with an interesting reveal for her new adversary.
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT230834

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Let us hope that 2024 see's our girl reclaim her identity and become her own woman again.
    I think the Ahmed era we'll start to see her transition back to being just Elektra.

Gang War #2 was a brief but fun read. I'm sure if I knew more about Wolverine and his many spin offs I'd be able to work out who this new mystery assassin is, but right now I'm the same as Elektra and have no idea. Art is fantastic again and Schultz captures Elektra's voice well. Enjoyable, but I'd still rather be reading this as Elektra: Gang War.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Gang War #2 was a brief but fun read. I'm sure if I knew more about Wolverine and his many spin offs I'd be able to work out who this new mystery assassin is, but right now I'm the same as Elektra and have no idea. Art is fantastic again and Schultz captures Elektra's voice well. Enjoyable, but I'd still rather be reading this as Elektra: Gang War.
    Simple Google search tells us it's Bellona, a clone of Laura Kinney.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Bellona_(Earth-616)

Gang War #3 was a decent read again with some great art. I like the way Schultz writes Elektra, though comment finding the kids cute was a bit OOC. Good fight scene with Bellona and it would be good to see her bcome a regular adversary for Elektra.

Sort of spoilers but Elektra returned in Daredevil #7 on the final page. I'm assuming they will use her Gang War mini as the excuse as to why she has been MIA since issue #1.

This is unexpected. Elektra advertising Coca-Cola!?!?
    https://twitter.com/TempoNerdBrasil/...uxmM1-7Eg&s=19

Erica Shultz gets another "Elektra" mini this July
    https://aiptcomics.com/2024/04/16/da...ing-july-2024/