Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    When will the Immortal Thor 9 preview appear? is the issue with two covers of Amora The enchantress. i'm so scared that even when supposedly IS The issue when Amora appears The most, she Will barely be there. I'm still scared about It because i'm remembering a dan jurgens issue from some decades ago (Thor 65) with Amora and Thor in the cover that was supposed to be a centered enchantress issue and then It was absolutely nothing
    Previews are out. No Amora but she'll appear in these next two issues, I believe. And Roxxon Thor where we get more of her plan with Agger.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Water Spire View Post
    Previews are out. No Amora but she'll appear in these next two issues, I believe. And Roxxon Thor where we get more of her plan with Agger.
    hope you are right

art by Crystal Fae new

Just hoping today's immortal Thor issue IS worth reading and Amora (if she truly appears even with The two covers evidence) has a good portrayal here

spoilers:
    I quite liked todays issue. Amora is depicted antagonistic towards Thor but she has legitimate beef with him and I'm glad Ewing touched upon what happened in Strange Academy. It's not much but I'm glad it's not forgotten. I'm looking forward to see how the story unfolds. Towards the end it got really meta.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    spoilers:
    I quite liked todays issue. Amora is depicted antagonistic towards Thor but she has legitimate beef with him and I'm glad Ewing touched upon what happened in Strange Academy. It's not much but I'm glad it's not forgotten. I'm looking forward to see how the story unfolds. Towards the end it got really meta.
    end of spoilers
    I have already read it and I really loved that issue in all pages, I'm so glad, Ewing remember Amora and her sons plus Skurge's death and Heimdall helping Amora after that, it's true it wasn't so much and Hoped to see more of it, specially with Lorelei and whatever happened to Sylvie Lushton (clearly it has more to do with Amora than Thor).

Yeah, banishing Sylvie to "somewhere" in the Realms... doesn't really say much.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, banishing Sylvie to "somewhere" in the Realms... doesn't really say much.
    True, still weird that since 2016 no one knows nothing about her, I still have hope she's alive and more powerful than before

True, still weird that since 2016 no one knows nothing about her, I still have hope she's alive and more powerful than before
    What feels right to me... is for it to be some place that Amora has memories of as a major part of how she learned to be who she is. But... it could also be something we've now seen previously, or it could be something.... shockingly mundane. It's entirely possible Amora sent her to meet an old mentor... but hard to be sure... how much did Amora actually want to KILL Sylvie?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    What feels right to me... is for it to be some place that Amora has memories of as a major part of how she learned to be who she is. But... it could also be something we've now seen previously, or it could be something.... shockingly mundane. It's entirely possible Amora sent her to meet an old mentor... but hard to be sure... how much did Amora actually want to KILL Sylvie?
    Not really, what I remember from that Illuminati issue was that Amora felt a little offended that she used her name but at least she thought it was good that there was someone who would admire and flatter her for doing it, right now I would be very interested to know What could happen if they both met again, Amora told her that if she was able to move forward, they could become friends but that she doubted it.

Not really, what I remember from that Illuminati issue was that Amora felt a little offended that she used her name but at least she thought it was good that there was someone who would admire and flatter her for doing it, right now I would be very interested to know What could happen if they both met again, Amora told her that if she was able to move forward, they could become friends but that she doubted it.
    Yeah, my best guess is that Amora really just wants Sylvie to prove herself.

Amazing Member

It makes me happy that you really enjoyed the issue. I hope now that Amora is onscreen with her plot in motion that she will have a significant role through the run.