Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I'm sorry I haven't been able to write anything these days, I felt too bad to contribute anything.

Apart from the fact that Amora is going to appear in Immortal Thor 9 in April, do anyone know if there is anything else? I have recently seen a new Thor cover announcing something of Roxxon Wars but I have not seen Amora and instead I was surprised to see the original Valkyrie in it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't been able to write anything these days, I felt too bad to contribute anything.

Apart from the fact that Amora is going to appear in Immortal Thor 9 in April, do anyone know if there is anything else? I have recently seen a new Thor cover announcing something of Roxxon Wars but I have not seen Amora and instead I was surprised to see the original Valkyrie in it.
    I am wondering if the Valkyrie on the cover IS Amora. After all, the very first appearance of Valkyrie was actually Amora in disguise.

Roxxon Presents: Thor (2024) #1
    Published:
    April 17, 2024

Writer:
    Al Ewing
    Penciler:
    Greg Land
    Cover Artist:
    Greg Land

From the pages of IMMORTAL THOR - the ROXXON AGE OF COMIXX BEGINS! In his secret identity as A.I. spokesguru CHAD HAMMER, the son of Odin knows Mama Gaea is a TOP PRIORITY for heroes AND for business! But when a group of insane environmental activists take "saving the Earth" TOO FAR, it's time to show them the wisdom on BOTH sides - AS THOR! But WHICH God of Evil is prompting the kids to rebel? Could it be...LOKI, GOD OF EVIL??? Featuring an all-star cast of heroes! MINOTAUR! EXECUTIONER! ENCHANTRESS! And the THOR-TRUCK! This is the story of THE ROXXIN' THOR... and it's a VITAL part of the "ABSOLUTE ABSOLUTION" MEGA-EVENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I am wondering if the Valkyrie on the cover IS Amora. After all, the very first appearance of Valkyrie was actually Amora in disguise.
    This is true

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Roxxon Presents: Thor (2024) #1
    Published:
    April 17, 2024

Writer:
    Al Ewing
    Penciler:
    Greg Land
    Cover Artist:
    Greg Land

From the pages of IMMORTAL THOR - the ROXXON AGE OF COMIXX BEGINS! In his secret identity as A.I. spokesguru CHAD HAMMER, the son of Odin knows Mama Gaea is a TOP PRIORITY for heroes AND for business! But when a group of insane environmental activists take "saving the Earth" TOO FAR, it's time to show them the wisdom on BOTH sides - AS THOR! But WHICH God of Evil is prompting the kids to rebel? Could it be...LOKI, GOD OF EVIL??? Featuring an all-star cast of heroes! MINOTAUR! EXECUTIONER! ENCHANTRESS! And the THOR-TRUCK! This is the story of THE ROXXIN' THOR... and it's a VITAL part of the "ABSOLUTE ABSOLUTION" MEGA-EVENT!

I wonder what can come of this, I'm worried about the treatment and development with the Enchantress, because this doesn't seem like a very serious story, it can border on being humorous.

Seems nice, but still have doubts-

Seems nice, but still have doubts-
    bad art by Greg Land

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    bad art by Greg Land
    I know, but i'm just worried about other things more than the art, sure it is going to be a fun read.

ok Amora Today

I know, but i'm just worried about other things more than the art, sure it is going to be a fun read.
    I hope Amora is written well and not as a straight up villainess. She has grown beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I hope Amora is written well and not as a straight up villainess. She has grown beyond that.
    I know and I hope so, I also remember what Ewing did in Loki: Agent of Asgard, I would like him to follow a similar line, just because Skurge is back doesn't mean that things have to be like in the beginnings of Marvel and that For me it is important to see something new and different, not a regression that damages the character in ways that make going back later impossible, I want to see her evolve and move forward, not a turn back.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=291523469

Over in IMMORTAL THOR #9, Ewing will continue his work with artist Ibraim Roberson as they bring in THE ENCHANTRESS! The Son of Odin goes to the corporate headquarters of Roxxon—to make war for the sake of the Earth herself. But his enemies are waiting to steal from him the one thing that was Thor's alone... and they have crafted the foulest of weapons to do it. This is the story of THE IMMORTAL THOR... and of the trap he cannot escape. And if you didn’t follow any of that, just check out the glorious cover by Alex Ross now!

https://twitter.com/thorofficial/sta...35740004417865
    Last edited by juan678; 01-25-2024 at 08:24 AM.

Meanwhile, in the OFFICIAL Thor title presented by Roxxon, meet the Roxxin’ Thor! In his secret identity as A.I. spokesguru Chad Hammer, the son of Odin knows Mama Gaea is a TOP PRIORITY for heroes AND for business! But when a group of insane environmental activists take "saving the Earth" TOO FAR, it's time to show them the wisdom on both sides—as Thor! But which God of Evil is prompting the kids to rebel? Could it be...LOKI, GOD OF EVIL??? Featuring an all-star cast of heroes! MINOTAUR! EXECUTIONER! ENCHANTRESS! And the THOR-TRUCK! This is the story of THE ROXXIN' THOR... and it's a VITAL part of the "ABSOLUTE ABSOLUTION" MEGA-EVENT!

Sounds so weird but at The same time fun, hope to see pics because i want to see It but at The same time i'm worried