Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

In Al Ewing and Martin Coccolo's IMMORTAL THOR (2023) #7, Loki becomes the Skald of Realms in order to tell Thor a story from their youth—but they aren't the only ones weaving this tale. As Enchantress and the Executioner join forces with Dario Agger, the Minotaur, they too hope to impart their undue influence on this legend. But Utgard-Loki is an Elder God, so there may be more than mere mischief in his trials…

A special first look at IMMORTAL THOR (2023) #7 shows Thor and Loki come face-to-face with Utgard-Loki in all his fiery glory. In one page, Utgard-Loki glares down at the two young gods, who have a quick exchange. In another, Enchantress drapes herself across the Minotaur's shoulder as he reads the story in comics form, while the Executioner looks on with a smirk. Finally, Thor finds himself trapped in the coils of a giant serpent.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...t-look-preview
    Last edited by juan678; 01-26-2024 at 05:31 PM.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

In Al Ewing and Martin Coccolo's IMMORTAL THOR (2023) #7, Loki becomes the Skald of Realms in order to tell Thor a story from their youth—but they aren't the only ones weaving this tale. As Enchantress and the Executioner join forces with Dario Agger, the Minotaur, they too hope to impart their undue influence on this legend. But Utgard-Loki is an Elder God, so there may be more than mere mischief in his trials…

A special first look at IMMORTAL THOR (2023) #7 shows Thor and Loki come face-to-face with Utgard-Loki in all his fiery glory. In one page, Utgard-Loki glares down at the two young gods, who have a quick exchange. In another, Enchantress drapes herself across the Minotaur's shoulder as he reads the story in comics form, while the Executioner looks on with a smirk. Finally, Thor finds himself trapped in the coils of a giant serpent.

Looks so good and Nice, hope it's not The only Page in what she Will appears on The whole issue.

Fantastic Member

bad art by Greg Land
    Urgh, no kidding, that cover is certainly... something. There are some things I like, the overall composition for one, but when you start looking at individual elements, that's where his shortcomings become apparent. Nearly all the characters just look stiff and akward, and have this '80s Saturday morning cartoon vibe, which could be all the goofy faces, or because Roxxin' Thor kinda looks like Captain Planet.

Amora seems really happy to have Skurge there with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Amora seems really happy to have Skurge there with her.
    She truly missed him since he died The first time, i wonder if this time she IS going to tell him her true feelings that she was not able to say in its moment

I trust Ewing to do a good job of writing the Enchantress.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I trust Ewing to do a good job of writing the Enchantress.
    Hoping you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    She truly missed him since he died The first time, i wonder if this time she IS going to tell him her true feelings that she was not able to say in its moment
    As much as Amora is infatuated with Thor... Skurge has a special place in her heart even Thor can't fill.

While waiting for April I'd also like to see Amora interact with the wider MU not just charaters related to Thor or Asgard. Her short interaction with Doctor Strange in Strange Academy Death of DS one shot was fun. Amora fits right in with the magical side of marvel so I don't get why she doesn't appear alongside characters like Strange, Doom, Wanda etc. more often or even teams like Midnight Sons/Suns.

Enchantress art by Gardenio Lima

Astonishing Member

Nice work, though the position of the head and neck looks off.

Last edited by juan678; 02-21-2024 at 06:36 AM.

I don't know why but I can't see the images posted on this forum sometimes. It's just blank.

Not sure what to feel about it, lately i'm not feeling well enough to say something on boards but until the story is not published I found hard to say something that is not already a complaint or a feeling of frustration to see something that looks like more of the same and very little of an innovation or something that truly helps the character to have the justice and love she deserved.

Enchantress Marvel SNAP By Justyna Dura new