Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Enchantress Marvel SNAP By Justyna Dura new

LOVE It a Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Hoping you are right.
    Just remember she is the antagonist in this story.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Just remember she is the antagonist in this story.
    I know but this doesn't mean anything, a lot of villains and antagonists can have good stories and be written rightfully

I have read the new immortal Thor issue and although I liked it, I find it sad that only with seeing the preview of a few weeks ago, it is enough to see Amora because then you have expectations and read the whole issue when it is published and then you ended disappointed not to see her in more pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I have read the new immortal Thor issue and although I liked it, I find it sad that only with seeing the preview of a few weeks ago, it is enough to see Amora because then you have expectations and read the whole issue when it is published and then you ended disappointed not to see her in more pages.
    Yeah. It is disappointing that she only appeared in a single page. I'm cautiously waiting for april.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Yeah. It is disappointing that she only appeared in a single page. I'm cautiously waiting for april.
    Me too, I like Ewing but not sure what is he doing in Thor, maybe he still need a bit more of time to find the point.

An amazing new art

So with that in mind, a Roxxon takeover of Marvel and its subsidiaries makes a lot more sense -- it's a way of controlling the only major news outlet that deals specifically with their most persistent enemies. It's not just about bringing down Thor -- Roxxon can now run propaganda in-universe on any Marvel hero who's given the company the right to publish their adventures. Thor's just the first in line - and now that the Enchantress is involved, there's even more to the scheme than that.

How do Minotaur, Executioner and Enchantress come into play, and how involved are they in the story?

The Executioner recently escaped Valhalla with a mission to prevent Thor's death - he's linked up with his old flame and ally Enchantress, and she's become Dario Agger's main ally. Without wishing to spoil too much, we've already seen that her magic can bring new dimensions to an already very useful scheme, and Agger's leaning into that hard. But is the Enchantress really on the Minotaur's side? Is she fully on the Executioner's side? Time will tell -- but whatever's going on between these three, it'll spell bad news for the God of Thunder.

Amazing Member

So with that in mind, a Roxxon takeover of Marvel and its subsidiaries makes a lot more sense -- it's a way of controlling the only major news outlet that deals specifically with their most persistent enemies. It's not just about bringing down Thor -- Roxxon can now run propaganda in-universe on any Marvel hero who's given the company the right to publish their adventures. Thor's just the first in line - and now that the Enchantress is involved, there's even more to the scheme than that.

How do Minotaur, Executioner and Enchantress come into play, and how involved are they in the story?

The Executioner recently escaped Valhalla with a mission to prevent Thor's death - he's linked up with his old flame and ally Enchantress, and she's become Dario Agger's main ally. Without wishing to spoil too much, we've already seen that her magic can bring new dimensions to an already very useful scheme, and Agger's leaning into that hard. But is the Enchantress really on the Minotaur's side? Is she fully on the Executioner's side? Time will tell -- but whatever's going on between these three, it'll spell bad news for the God of Thunder.
    It's been mentioned that Odin foresees Thor's death during a cataclysm. I think Amora uses story magic to bring him to life in order to take the fall for Thor.

@Charlie_1981 biggest nightmare I guess.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I enjoy the instances where Amora wears something other than the classic OOOOOOOO leggings.

Last edited by Thirteen; 03-13-2024 at 05:52 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I am very sorry that lately I hardly write, I have too many personal problems and I am so overwhelmed with work that I barely manage to write anything in the forum, I hope beyond this story Ewing takes Amora into more consideration and focus, because I am seeing all of this more as a joke and little like a serious story with consequences and more with the next stories after this one and honestly I am already very tired and exhausted of complaining about the little visibility they give and the little interest that the writers have in her.

When will the Immortal Thor 9 preview appear? is the issue with two covers of Amora The enchantress. i'm so scared that even when supposedly IS The issue when Amora appears The most, she Will barely be there. I'm still scared about It because i'm remembering a dan jurgens issue from some decades ago (Thor 65) with Amora and Thor in the cover that was supposed to be a centered enchantress issue and then It was absolutely nothing