Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Extraordinary Member

Oh and blue marvel defeated a beyonder,another major feat.

Blue Marvel Fights The Beyonders: Defenders Beyond Part 2 (Comics Explained)

I think there is reason why i stop posting in the last blue marvel threads.
    It looks like it may be the same again here.

So the tier level lists above or the last page i posted is power levels,not super strength.
    Now when it come to superstrength,blue marvel,taegukgi,sentry,hulk and current thor are all equals.
    Marvel officially confirmed it.

Superhuman Strength: Taegukgi possesses vast superhuman strength, capable of lifting over 100 tons. While the upper limit of his strength is still unknown, he was considered to be on par with Blue Marvel and Sentry.[6] Tae-Won has been shown to be able to stop a 3000 ton cruise ship from crashing into a shore with no effort[3] and evenly matched Thor strength in fight.[10]
    Last edited by mace11; 04-14-2024 at 10:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I wanted to post about another major durability feat for blue marvel.

Thanos issue 2 2024
    Thanos spaceship lasers blasted blue marvel but blue marvel was not knock out. That's a major feat for blue marvel right there since those lasers could blow up stars,suns etc.. and blue marvel was able to destroy the force fields to get into the ship and blow a hole in the ship. More major feats for blue marvel.

Thanos space ship
    Sanctuary (Vehicle)
    Defensive: Sanctuary is outfitted with a force field that is so strong, it can withstand anything short of stellar energies and will also return the energy attack to the attackers.[1]
    Weapons: Thanos has given the ship the ability to devastate planets via thermonuclear missiles or destroy stars via the "Star-Burster" ion cannon (which destabilizes a star, causing it to go supernova within hours).[1]
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sanctuary_(Vehicle)

Extraordinary Member

Blue marvel is a superman type and every superman type has a weakness or weaknesses or if not shown to have one yet will get one or some the longer they are around.
    It happens.
    That is just the way it is,you will get over it.

Here is a recent superman type.
    Tae-Won (Earth-616)
    Weaknesses
    Vulnerability to Psionics: Despite his great strength, Taegukgi is highly susceptible to psionic abilities such as mind control and possession.[6] He is also vulnerable to psychic attacks from supernatural beings.[7]

Gladiator and hyperion was shown way less then blue marvel in thier first 15 years and both of them were shown to have a weakness/or weaknesses.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-15-2024 at 04:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel’s Most Powerful Superhero: Adam Legend of Blue Marvel Remastered Part 1 | Comics Explained
    Last edited by mace11; 04-14-2024 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I appreciate that Ewing uses him, but this isn't about token appearances. How Adam is used matters. That's basically the entire premise of Blue Marvel's existence. If Superman was Black, few people would care enough to write or read him. And whenever he is depicted, he won't get Superman treatment. I mean at least Superman gets to face Darkseid from time to time and actually win. Call me when Blue Marvel does the same to Thanos. And the reason why he never does is because writers hedge and wilt in that moment.
    Well-argued. I hear you loud and clear.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Extraordinary Member

The Hunt For Blue Marvel: Adam Legend of Blue Marvel Remastered Part 2 | Comics Explained

Extraordinary Member

How Strong is Blue Marvel - Adam Bernard Brashear - Marvel Comics

Extraordinary Member

Blue marvel is in thor's,sentry,worldbreaker hulk and silver surfur's weight class,Class level 8.
    All these types are above normal hulk shown on the lists I posted.
    As for current hulk i guess he would be level 8 has well.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-14-2024 at 10:42 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Let's keep in mind thor and hulk has never defeated thanos in a fair fight or in thier normal power levels.
    Silver surfer has always lost to thanos.
    Even thor with the power gem was defeated by thanos.

Hyperion and sentry never even fought thanos.
    Not even worldbreaker hulk fought thanos.
    There are those on the battleboards and youtube comment sections who think wb hulk could/should beat thanos,and that's non-sense too.

Oh and blue marvel did stop thanos by putting a energy bubble around him in thanos issue 3 2024,so he did fought thanos briefty.
    Another major feat.
    So that was a superman treatment right there but in a different way.
    Blue marvel was more effective against thanos then thor,hulk and silver surfer.
    One day the writers will write blue marvel fighting thanos hand to hand.
    Oh and blue marvel had to deal with his ship,another way of saying blue marvel vs thanos.
    Plus blue marvel with black panther outsmarted thanos in the ultimates comics and defeated him.

Superman at times has defeated darkseid because darkseid is a avatar of true darkseid so avatar darkseid power levels are up and down,and not as consistent as thanos.
    That's the excuse from dc for why superman has defeated darkseid.
    I heard even wonder woman defeated him as well.
    Some Folks are saying that's non-sense.
    That's why darkseid fans have complaints about this.

So marvel is writing thanos more correctly then darkseid.
    Marvel should not follow dc when it comes to things like this.

Heck even certain hulk fans are saying current hulk should beat thanos,but look how that turn out recently.
    Hulk lost, now certain hulk fans are saying marvel has ruin hulk.

Oh and certain hulk fans were complaining he ran into a building fighting a version of a she hulk called anathema in the she- hulk book and he did not get back up in that same issue at the end.
    They saying marvel nerfed current hulk in that book.
    Again more complaints that marvel is or has ruin hulk.

Thanos is stronger and smarter then avatar darkseid or the darkseid folks see normally anyway.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-15-2024 at 03:04 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Some thor talk here.
    Thor power level question (Comics)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Thor/commen...estion_comics/

Note- there are folks who say current odinforce thor is not as powerful as the past one.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-15-2024 at 04:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member

The Avengers' Most Overlooked Member Could Be Their Most Effective
    One of the most overlooked members of the Avengers - maybe even one of Marvel's most overlooked heroes period - is their most effective as well.
    SUMMARY

Blue Marvel proves his worth as a powerful and efficient member of the Avengers.

He demonstrates the full extent of his abilities in a battle against Thanos, showcasing his power to manipulate matter and energy.

This story highlights the potential and freshness of Blue Marvel as a character, making a case for his inclusion in future Avengers stories.

Blue Marvel, one of the most overlooked heroes to ever call themselves one of the Avengers, has proven to be one of the team's most effective members. For those unfamiliar with Blue Marvel, Dr. Adam Brashear got his powers after getting caught in the midst of a Negative Reactor explosion. This allows him an array of abilities, including the power to manipulate and absorb matter and energy.

The Galactus-beating hero puts the full extent of his abilities on display during a battle with the title character of Thanos #2 by Christopher Cantwell, Luca Pizzari, Ruth Redmond, and VC's Cory Petit. Most recently, the underrated super-genius joined the ranks of Marvel's Illuminati, alongside the ranks of Emma Frost, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and Mister Fantastic.

Blue Marvel Puts His Powers to Good Use Against Thanos

The beginning of the issue strongly hints that the Illuminati are all aware of Roberta's true identity, long before the twist ending comes along. However, none of them think now is a good time to explain how "complicated" (per Reed Richards' words last issue) the situation is. All they make crystal clear is that they need to keep a rampaging Thanos away from Roberta and the weapons system on Thanos' scary spaceship needs to be disabled. Reed assigns that mission to Blue Marvel, and on cue, the fellow super-genius flies into outer space.

Almost immediately, Blue Marvel gets shot by the ship's Starburster Cannon, but rather than getting his atoms ripped apart, Adam absorbs all of the energy as it supercharges him. He's able to redirect the energy that he absorbs productively, firing it at the weapons system and completely destroying it. Once inside the ship's interior, he quickly locates the ship's tractor beam controls, all while disposing of Thanos' crew with ease. The city of Fresno that Thanos had lifted into space then successfully lands back on Earth, thanks to Blue Marvel.

Blue Marvel Shows Why He Needs to Be in More Marvel Stories

For a character who is hardly used in Marvel storylines and comics, the former Mighty Avengers member proves to be pretty useful. Even as his teammates understandably get their backsides handed to them on-ground by Thanos, Blue Marvel is the one who makes a difference from outer space. Blue Marvel is still a relatively new character in Marvel lore, and thus, stories like this show how fresh he can manage to be. Taking Thanos' best shot and getting more powerful from it alone is reason enough for creative teams to utilize Blue Marvel in more Avengers stories in the future.

Recent series developments have seen the Illuminati trying to protect a young woman named Roberta Marshall, and unbeknownst to her, she's Mistress Death, making her a target of Thanos. Blue Marvel showcases just how efficient he is in a time of crisis.
    https://screenrant.com/blue-marvel-u...t-thanos-ship/
    Last edited by mace11; 04-15-2024 at 12:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Edited reply on the last page.

The king hyperion blue marvel fought was not weaken and there was no weaken pagan.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-15-2024 at 04:43 AM.

Extraordinary Member

My edited/and added replies on the last page and above.

You know what,it's time to leave another blue marvel thread again.
    If there is any new blue marvel news,upcoming appearances etc.. i will find it another way to know about it like i always do anyway.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-15-2024 at 04:46 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The Avengers' Most Overlooked Member Could Be Their Most Effective
    One of the most overlooked members of the Avengers - maybe even one of Marvel's most overlooked heroes period - is their most effective as well.

https://screenrant.com/blue-marvel-u...t-thanos-ship/
    Thanks for the posts, Mace.

Oddly enough, that panel pretty much says everything that is wrong about the handling of Blue Marvel. It's not just the fact that Reed is once again condescending to Adam as if Reed is his superior. (How Reed treats Adam makes me like Doom more.) It's the fact that somewhere along the way the writer either didn't know or has completely forgotten that Adam is strong enough to EASILY lift mass the size of Arkansas without breaking a sweat. He could split the moon with a punch. Arkansas is about half the size of Fresno, but the moon is exponentially larger. When you take into account Adam's power levels (if written accurately) and his intellect, lowering Fresno back to the Earth would have been a piece of cake for Blue. And that's without taking into account that Adam can manipulate gravitons...which per current theories on the subject are their own antiparticles...or create fields which help him move objects. Adam is the master of ALL antiparticles.

But no, instead we get Cantwell having Reed preach to Adam and Adam being forced to reply with snarky repartee. Would have been better if Adam told Reed, "STFU. I know what I'm doing. I got this. But if you have an issue, I'll come down there and drain all of your gamma ray-based cosmic energy from your cells and see how well you snap back the next time Victor Von Doom dog-walks you." Too harsh?
    Attached Images Attached Images