Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unglaublich!

In order to show Orchis is real heavy hitters and as ruthless as they claimed to be, I'd have really liked to see them making good on their threat to kill humans whenever a mutant was discovered on Earth (Xavier aside).

Kate goes on her little murder mission? 10 random civilians are abducted and executed, with Xavier being made aware of it.

Kurt puts on his Spider-suit? As above, but multiplied by 10.

Rogue, Monet, Psylocke and Quicksilver join Cap's Unity Squad? Do the math...

Iceman pops up in public here, there and everywhere? You see where I'm going with this!

This gives the mutants even bigger stakes than they think they have now, because they know their actions are costing innocent lives. Do they continue the fight, or do they "admit defeat" and all head to Arrako to amass their forces for an all out assault?

Yes, it makes Orchis completely irredeemable (not that they weren't already from the mutant perspective) but it gives genuine stakes, rather than the truly empty threat it's turned out to be. It was a bold statement for Stasis to make at the Gala anyway but, as we now know, it was utterly hollow as well. Which I personally think is just pointless.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wonder if we'll have to wait until From The Ashes for Iceman to come back or he's going to pull a miracle during this period.
    "Cable was right!"