Default 14-Man Tag Match: LoD/Powers of Pain/Demoltion Vs E&C/Hardy Boys/Dudley Boyz

LEGION OF DOOM/POWERS OF PAIN/DEMOLITION
    Hawk
    Animal
    The Barbarian
    The Warlord
    Ax
    Smash
    Crush

Vs
    EDGE & CHRISTIAN/THE HARDY BOYS/THE DUDLEY BOYZ
    Edge
    Christian
    Jeff Hardy
    Matt Hardy
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    D'Von Dudley
    Spike Dudley

1) Standard Tag Match.
    2) Survivor Series Style Elimination Match.
    3) Tornado Tag Match.

How does each match go?

Hmmm… if you’re talking individual accolades, or even tag-title accolades, there’s no comparison. The TLC6 (I’ll ignore Spike for the moment) have a stupid number of titles to their name, including multiple singles World Championships.

However, none of them were as dominant as either prime Road Warriors or prime Demolition, and the Powers of Pain were kings of no-selling their opponents (with Mr Fuji being a truly great manager). And while the 7th member of the Attitude Era team is an obvious weak link, Crush is not.

I just can’t see any of the TLC6.5 pinning the Road Warriors.

I definitely see the Golden Era guys winning the first two matches.

The exception is probably the tornado match. Those are usually No DQ, so there’ll be Tables and Ladder and Chairs (“Oh my!”) flying into the ring, con-chair-tos, “D-Von? Get the tables!” etc.

But I’d love to see all the matches.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Hmmm… if you’re talking individual accolades, or even tag-title accolades, there’s no comparison. The TLC6 (I’ll ignore Spike for the moment) have a stupid number of titles to their name, including multiple singles World Championships.

However, none of them were as dominant as either prime Road Warriors or prime Demolition, and the Powers of Pain were kings of no-selling their opponents (with Mr Fuji being a truly great manager). And while the 7th member of the Attitude Era team is an obvious weak link, Crush is not.

I just can’t see any of the TLC6.5 pinning the Road Warriors.

I definitely see the Golden Era guys winning the first two matches.

The exception is probably the tornado match. Those are usually No DQ, so there’ll be Tables and Ladder and Chairs (“Oh my!”) flying into the ring, con-chair-tos, “D-Von? Get the tables!” etc.

But I’d love to see all the matches.
    I almost agree with you. Spike sees the Doomsday Device up close in person in the first match and probably the third match. If no-DQ, LoD teams win. If DQ is allowed, Bubba saves with a kendo stick and it ends with a low blow to Crush (by Edge), followed by a Twist of Fate/Senton Bomb combo by the Hardy Boyz.

The Survivor Series match is the one I'm having problems with. Spike goes first, but then the cheating kicks in. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dudleys/Road Warriors do a double-DQ (leading to a Dudleys/Road Warrior Scaffold Match). If the LoD hangs around and avoids the DQ, they win. If they don't, easy win for TCL6. No one else can eliminate Edge from that team.

I think DEMOLITION gives them the win.