Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Yay! The worst-kept secret in comics... but I'm glad we got confirmation at last.

I disagree with AIPT's speculation that Benjamin Percy might stay on to relaunch Wolverine's book since he himself said he was leaving (and on AIPT itself if I recall correctly!) and only had another mini/one-shot before wrapping up his run. Unless this latter project is indeed the Capullo one, although IMO it would make more sense for Greg to relaunch the book as part of the From the Ashes era with a new writer for maximum impact.
    I agree, I think Percy might be done as I think he said "all good things must come to an end" when talking about his current run. I think a new writer for maximum impact is indeed the way to go.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Pretty cool. Having him on Wolverine is a no-brainer. I hope he stays longer than an arc and that he gets a good writer.
    Imagine this is just a relaunch with Percy continuing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I agree, I think Percy might be done as I think he said "all good things must come to an end" when talking about his current run. I think a new writer for maximum impact is indeed the way to go.
    Yeah, for sure. From his recent interviews and comments it sure feels like he's wrapping up. I'm betting a new writer is coming onboard, which I welcome honestly. Percy's run on Wolverine has been solid (X-Force a lot more spotty IMO), but it's time for a new voice. Can't wait to find out who's pairing up with Capullo for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Pretty cool. Having him on Wolverine is a no-brainer. I hope he stays longer than an arc and that he gets a good writer.
    Imagine this is just a relaunch with Percy continuing lol.
    Well, then again -- and to argue against myself here -- if I'm Ben Percy, why do I walk away if I can do an arc or two with a legend like Capullo which is sure to be a best seller? Hmm...
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Snyder and Capullo on the Wolverine solo title would be amazing. Their work on New 52 Batman was some of the best from that era in DC.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Snyder and Capullo on the Wolverine solo title would be amazing. Their work on New 52 Batman was some of the best from that era in DC.
    It would indeed.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”