Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Jen should've invited Patsy and Carol to her fight club instead.

Quote Originally Posted by hotroddii View Post
    How does Jennifer Walters not believe in ghosts???

She lives in the friggin’ Marvel Universe … full of ghosts, demons, angels, spirits and people returning from the dead.
    She defended one in court back in Slott's run.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    The Daredevil issue was great and she was beautifully drawn. Jennifer also made an appearance in White Widow #3 as a flashback, as Yelena was trying to assassinate someone related to case she is working on with some fun banter.
    With that, that was 5 appearances in a single week, I wonder if that's a record for the Jade Giantess.

Onto this week's Sensational She-Hulk#5 issue, I gotta say I am loving the covers by Bartel, Hildebrants, and Villalobos. Villalobos also did a variant cover for DC's tall and strong woman, Big Barda, that came out this week.
    Picking up where last issue last off we get a fun demon bash, a rare hulking out sequence for Jen ripped clothes and all, a tense and somber reunion for Patsy and Daimon and big ask from Carol. I like that Jen tried to talk to the demons, trying to rationalize them given her self admitted lack experience with demonic forces and her lawyer brain.
    Last issue we saw some verbal jabs between the group but we see them having each other's back as Carol is ready to throw hands with Daimon for Patsy. They feel like real friends, giving their truthful thoughts to one another, the bad with the good. Characterization and conversation continues to be a delight from Rowell.
    It's nice knowing Carol's thoughts on what Jen brings to the table for an Avenger's roster and offers her a spot. However, being with Jack brings some of the less fine memories of being an Avenger and Jen gives a non-comitial "I'll think about it." with some good body language to accompany what Jen's feeling in that panel. Speaking of Jack, Jen gets to toss herself onto him like she wanted to do in a previous issue since he charged up while she was away, how considerate.

Just some minor grips, Hellstorm showing up and saving the day was somewhat anti-climatic, not that this group was in serious trouble for the danger present and like others have said Jen would probably believe in ghosts since has represented one in court before/ lives in the Marvel Universe but those are small speed bumps on this joyride of a comic.

I'm looking forward to the start of Shulkie's cosmic vaca and see who she bumps into out there, with my money on Razorback, trucker of the star ways.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I'm looking forward to the start of Shulkie's cosmic vaca and see who she bumps into out there, with my money on Razorback, trucker of the star ways.
    It would be fun to see Razorback, but I'm not sure if he's actually still trucking through space. His most recent appearances have been back on Earth...although I suppose there's nothing stopping him from going back out into space again.

Jen's got a few other friends (and exes) out in space as well, like Starfox, Hercules and Jazinda. Possibly even John Jameson, although his recent activities have been more Earth-bound. It actually would be really nice to check in with Jazinda again, come to think of it.

Astonishing Member

After gang war, I want to see more She-Hulk and Peter Parker adventures...

Astonishing Member

https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mar...al-she-hulk-6/

She-hulk and Jack Hearts vacation starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mar...al-she-hulk-6/

She-hulk and Jack Hearts vacation starts.
    Already starting off well .

Not sure why Jen didn’t remind Jack that he too has slept in that bed.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    It would be fun to see Razorback, but I'm not sure if he's actually still trucking through space. His most recent appearances have been back on Earth...although I suppose there's nothing stopping him from going back out into space again.

Jen's got a few other friends (and exes) out in space as well, like Starfox, Hercules and Jazinda. Possibly even John Jameson, although his recent activities have been more Earth-bound. It actually would be really nice to check in with Jazinda again, come to think of it.
    I agree, it would be nice to see Jazinda again, she had good chemistry with Shulkie. Her, Hercules, Weezi, and some of the og Savage She-Hulk supporting cast I wouldn't mind checking in on in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    That's because the night he spent in that bed was unforgettable

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Technically he would have been included in the "half the Avengers have slept in that bed" comment.

You might want to read some 90s Silver Surfer after SSH #6. That girl in the background of #7's cover turned out to be Ganymede.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ganym...n)_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by Digifiend; 03-09-2024 at 01:37 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jen in that dress !

Oh, and meeting your BF's former partner while on vacation...awkward!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You might want to read some 90s Silver Surfer after SSH #6. That girl in the background of #7's cover turned out to be Ganymede.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ganym...en)_(Earth-616)
    I doubt that is supposed to be Ganymede on the cover to #7, given that the hair is the wrong colour and length, and she doesn't have Ganymede's distinctive facial markings.

It will be interesting to see Jack and Ganymede reunited after all this time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jen in that dress !

Oh, and meeting your BF's former partner while on vacation...awkward!
    Serves her right for mentioning all the Avengers who have been in the bed.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Mighty Member

Mallory's really coming across as another J Jonah Jameson.