Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Jackpot? Is that the Mary Jane superhero?
    Yup MJ is now Jackpot

She hulk was fun in DD today like the way the artist drew her as well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She-Hulk is in Jackpot as well this week.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/she-...tion-spoilers/
    Okay, so she is definitely getting into legal trouble in her mini with Black Cat .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She-Hulk is in Jackpot as well this week.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/she-...tion-spoilers/
    Would be cool to see She-Hulk and Spidey(Parker) work together as often as he does with Deadpool. Jennifer would make for a reoccurring guest in the pages of ASM and vice versa.

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

I was going to pick up DD #5 as a one off because of She Hulk's appearance..I thought the lunch meet was fun, but then DD v She Hulk, no sense to that, and I can’t be doing with "man of god" DD, nope, not for me, sorry...

I haven't read the Jackpot appearance yet but I did check out the DD issue for She-Hulk. As SplinteringHeart above me said I enjoyed their lunch date. It was fun, wacky and very She-Hulkie. Is Daredevil usually a light hearted character? From what I've seen and been told I would have thought he was more of a serious character. Not that a serious character can't have light hearted fun every now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I haven't read the Jackpot appearance yet but I did check out the DD issue for She-Hulk. As SplinteringHeart above me said I enjoyed their lunch date. It was fun, wacky and very She-Hulkie. Is Daredevil usually a light hearted character? From what I've seen and been told I would have thought he was more of a serious character. Not that a serious character can't have light hearted fun every now and again.
    He has his moments .

Didn’t expect to find She-Hulk possessed by the sin of Gluttony and eating like a pig in today’s issue of Daredevil.

Honestly, not a fan of She-Hulk hanging out with Daredevil. I’m a big fan of She-Hulk dating Jack of Hearts and She-Hulk showing up in a Daredevil book only leads to tons of people who are only familiar with the show into automatically talking about them sexing around in the comic too.
    Last edited by hoth82; 01-17-2024 at 05:58 PM.

Incredible Member

The artist in DD gave us a She Hulk that was off the chain! Muscles and Beauty! It can be done people! Little disappointed that her gluttony was due to Gluttony… I’d like to think how this is how she eats. Like The Flash, her dietary requirements would be huge and require lots of calories and protein.

Jen definitely looked fantastic in the new DD issue .

I’m mixed on her look in Daredevil. I like when she looks like that, but I also like her less buff look that she has in her current book as well. Think Mike Mayhew’s my favorite She-Hulk artist.

Speaking of the Daredevil issue, are we supposed to believe that she was possessed by Gluttony the whole issue or just at the end? I ask because while she was pigging out early on, she was still able to maintain a calm personality and have a normal conversation. It wasn’t until near the end when she got angry, started to fight and showed to be possessed. Then again, I’ve never seen her eat like that, so which was it? Several issues of the current She-Hulk book show her sharing a pizza with Jack and getting small amounts of dessert with Patsy, etc. nothing that excessive.
    Last edited by hoth82; 01-18-2024 at 09:13 PM.

Astonishing Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    I’m mixed on her look in Daredevil. I like when she looks like that, but I also like her less buff look that she has in her current book as well. Think Mike Mayhew’s my favorite She-Hulk artist.

Speaking of the Daredevil issue, are we supposed to believe that she was possessed by Gluttony the whole issue or just at the end? I ask because while she was pigging out early on, she was still able to maintain a calm personality and have a normal conversation. It wasn’t until near the end when she got angry, started to fight and showed to be possessed. Then again, I’ve never seen her eat like that, so which was it? Several issues of the current She-Hulk book show her sharing a pizza with Jack and getting small amounts of dessert with Patsy, etc. nothing that excessive.
    I believe the whole time because when she walks into the store she knows who Matt is.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    How much of her pants survived the full transformation...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    That’s an incredible piece of artwork