Fantastic Member

Default Who is Prisoner X?

In the Timeless one shot we see someone in a Cerebro chamber labeled as Prisoner X who do you think this could be?
    Last edited by Dizzystarr; 01-05-2024 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    In the Timeless one shot we see someone in a Cerebro chamber labeled as Prisoner X who do you think this could be?
    Legion or Proteus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    At the moment my money is on Charles. Just before the Gala Doug told him the people no longer believed in Krakoa. I think there's going to be a lot of mutants angry with him for pushing them through the gates.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I still think it's Charles. Gillen has been building him up for a role that's more important than he's had lately on Immortal and the Sinister connection is clearly going somewhere - we already know he's plotting something using Rasputin and that he's tasking Askani and the "Dead" X-Men team with a mission that might involve time travel.

Is he trying to prevent Enigma from fully awakening? Is he trying to undo Krakoa? Kill Moira in the past as a future cover seems to suggest? Either way, I'm expecting to see Magneto as the new X-Men leader (as another Timeless teaser seems to point to) and Xavier as a fallen from grace prisoner in the Danger Room.

I agree that it's probably Charles. Between all the mutants that will be pissed at him for sending them through the gates, the Sinister stuff, and Magneto coming back only to find out his dying warning to Storm about Charles was right, I think the new era will see him as Prisoner X. Locked up in the bowels of the X-Mansion, with an anti-Cerebro on his head to block his telepathy.

Extraordinary Member

Another Charles the Pariah story is what everyone hopes for? Or just expects? I am hoping it is a story that has its own basis after this era and completely surprises me. Legion or Proteus make sense but that also feels like it has been done before. If I am going to guess for the fun of it (and not just comment on other guesses) I am just going to say Hope Summers. Where does her story go next other than being turned on?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I still think it's Charles. Gillen has been building him up for a role that's more important than he's had lately on Immortal and the Sinister connection is clearly going somewhere - we already know he's plotting something using Rasputin and that he's tasking Askani and the "Dead" X-Men team with a mission that might involve time travel.

Is he trying to prevent Enigma from fully awakening? Is he trying to undo Krakoa? Kill Moira in the past as a future cover seems to suggest? Either way, I'm expecting to see Magneto as the new X-Men leader (as another Timeless teaser seems to point to) and Xavier as a fallen from grace prisoner in the Danger Room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Til View Post
    I agree that it's probably Charles. Between all the mutants that will be pissed at him for sending them through the gates, the Sinister stuff, and Magneto coming back only to find out his dying warning to Storm about Charles was right, I think the new era will see him as Prisoner X. Locked up in the bowels of the X-Mansion, with an anti-Cerebro on his head to block his telepathy.
    Great points.

Pulling Rasputin from the rescue mission and whatever else he's about to do could be seen as him once again acting on his own without consulting the X-Men. Even if it's for the greater good. I'm looking forward to watching things unfold.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Avenger X was finally revealed to be a mutant, and she became Prisoner X.

I think professor x. Him having a part of sinister inside him will definitely play a major role in upcoming events.

Well it always could be beast.

All you guys still believe that Charles but it can only suggest that he is more Sinister then anybody ever was.

BANNED

Typhoid Mary again.

Astonishing Member

It's Scott. The Scott that went through the resurrection protocols was just a clone.

Incredible Member

Erasmus Mendel, who is going to be revealed to be a mutant. This would be symmetry of making Moria a robot.

I know it makes less sense for the story, but I hope it's somehow Bishop, to carry on his MC title from Age of X-Man. It's a recurring theme for him from inception, and he's become a major face of resilience for me. His message is so important. But I don't know that, in the context of the story, he can fit.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men