Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Zatanna really needs to have some unique magic that let's her fight without using words. Something that Zatanna barely does is beat her enemies to a bloody pulp.

I love the feeling of catharsis I get whenever I see Batman, Spider-Man or Daredevil beat the crap out of bad guys. Physical combat is very versatile so it can depicted in numerous ways unlike a power such as lightning.

Zatanna doesn't have much muscle and isn't as experienced in fighting. That's why she needs some magic that can assist her in fighting without saying a word. I suggest something like a Doctor Strange cape or a venom symbiote or Sindel's hair.

Zatanna's coat has tails. Maybe they can be used as tentacles like Doc Octopuses mechanical arms to slam and punch enemies or something like Evelynn's lashers from league of legends.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-19-2024 at 12:55 PM.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Suprised we still getting Harley and Zatanna team up. Wonder if we got swimsuit issues there xd

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin30 View Post
    Poison Ivy really got the best people in all departments. Marcio's top notch art and a writer who takes the character seriously, who uses the flaws to write better plots intead of redeeming the character without doing any work. I wish Paul Dini had done something like that for Zatanna after identity crisis. On top of that Jessica Fong's "Something is wrong with her" covers really put Poison Ivy comics in the lead.
    Yeah Poison Ivy really goes full cylinder now. I hope Zatanna could get the same love in her grand story. Also kind of hoping Marcio could draw Zatanna issue.

I'm interested tho, what kind of story You love to see with Zatanna?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Elegant Zee!

Favourite Zatanna moment?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Gorgeous Zee !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Suprised we still getting Harley and Zatanna team up. Wonder if we got swimsuit issues there xd
    The premise reminds me of that B:TAS episode where she got framed for a crime and needed help (be hilarious if she says "this never happens to me in Vegas!").

Though that episode didn't use her powers so it'll be interesting to see how this comic handles it.

Extraordinary Member

Really looking forward to this annual, Erica Henderson is a talented creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Really looking forward to this annual, Erica Henderson is a talented creator.
    Agreed! Happy to see her drawing/writing Zee .

Gorgeous Zee !

The premise reminds me of that B:TAS episode where she got framed for a crime and needed help (be hilarious if she says "this never happens to me in Vegas!").

Though that episode didn't use her powers so it'll be interesting to see how this comic handles it.
    That Vegas line definitely made me chuckle on how ****ty Gotham is if they can uproot the City of Sin lol

Also leggy dame in nylon. Zee need to be snarky pizzazz again

That Vegas line definitely made me chuckle on how ****ty Gotham is if they can uproot the City of Sin lol
    It doesn't make a good impression when you get arrested for a crime you didn't commit .
    Also leggy dame in nylon. Zee need to be snarky pizzazz again
    One of the most iconic and on-point Zatanna lines of all time .

Dazzling Zatanna by Joe Chouinard

I'm interested tho, what kind of story You love to see with Zatanna?
    Just take some ideas from modern moba games and try to incorporate it into her style. Check out the post I posted on top. It'll give the artist some cool concepts to draw her better.

Regarding story just make her fight a rogue gallery of sexy witches. Add physical combat with magic.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-22-2024 at 06:48 AM.

I hate artists who draw comic characters with realistic proportions. Give me someone who can draw a sexy zatanna with a tiny waist, huge legs and a huge mane of shimmering black hair. Don't make it silly though.
    Last edited by Edwin30; 01-22-2024 at 06:58 AM.

Dazzling Zatanna by Joe Chouinard

I love this Zatanna .

Zatanna appearing in a Harley Quinn annual in April:

This is exactly what Zatanna needs. More goofy **** so people never take her seriously. Then she'll attract more noob writers who wanna write her like garbage.