Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I believe it was used in Orlandos run?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    I believe it was used in Orlandos run?
    lemme look into my wonderlibrary with this one!

So, it kept appearing a little number of times more:

-First Rucka's run, amazons were using it to heal Io after she was attacked by Ares
    -Second Rucka's run, not a ray, but some kinda "purple bath" is used to heal Steve Trevor wounds during Year One

Did a quick visual overview on Orlando's issues, but couldn't find anything, so I supose that if the purple ray appeared, it was just mentioned? there may be other non-Wondy canon comics too

Quote Originally Posted by Garrac View Post
    lemme look into my wonderlibrary with this one!

So, it kept appearing a little number of times more:

-First Rucka's run, amazons were using it to heal Io after she was attacked by Ares
    -Second Rucka's run, not a ray, but some kinda "purple bath" is used to heal Steve Trevor wounds during Year One

Did a quick visual overview on Orlando's issues, but couldn't find anything, so I supose that if the purple ray appeared, it was just mentioned? there may be other non-Wondy canon comics too
    Converting the healing abilities of the Purple Ray into a death-beam is kinda dope in scary-type of way. The Amazons incorporating "modern" tech into their military is something I think we need more of.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Has there ever been any non binary Amazons?