Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Niffleheim

Hill is a crafty writer lol! centering Blade as the antagonist/villain of Midnight Sons tie-in is diabolical. Hopefully it's entertaining.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I bought volume 1 of Hill's run and liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I bought volume 1 of Hill's run and liked it.
    Glad to hear it .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Hill is a crafty writer lol! centering Blade as the antagonist/villain of Midnight Sons tie-in is diabolical. Hopefully it's entertaining.
    Brings back to the midnight massacre, and at this point Blade has lowkey reached that point again with all of those Dracula abilities

I hope that Blade gets the winning blow/killshot in the big vampire crossover. Just saying. For it to go to, Capt. America, Capt. Marvel, etc., feels wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope that Blade gets the winning blow/killshot in the big vampire crossover. Just saying. For it to go to, Capt. America, Capt. Marvel, etc., feels wrong.
    Agreed, not sure it is, but the whole event rightly should center on Blade. Have all these heroes together, okay. However, he should be the one that is key to defeating the vamps.

Blade will be the star, even if the marketing so far doesn't seem to reflect that
    Of course, if a Marvel event is going to feature vampires, that means it's going to star the daywalker himself, Blade.

"This is one of those things where Blade is always going after vampires his whole existence, but that private war has largely remained private," MacKay said. "Now for the first time, we're seeing the entire world being afflicted with this vampire menace. So you could say on one hand this is Blade being proved right and on the other we're going to see what happens when the Blade: The Vampire-Hunter's Crusade suddenly affects everybody.
    https://www.ign.com/articles/bloody-...-fan-fest-2024

Mighty Member

rumors that Ali's Blade is going to debut in the Marvel Zombies show

Also they've really kept Blade's role in this low. He's not depicted with the other heroes, Dracula is working with Brielle, and the midnight suns are trying to take him down. Wonder if Blade unlocks something in his showdown with Adana

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post

Also they've really kept Blade's role in this low. He's not depicted with the other heroes, Dracula is working with Brielle, and the midnight suns are trying to take him down. Wonder if Blade unlocks something in his showdown with Adana
    That would be so random...but probably speaks to all the delays the movie has had .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be so random...but probably speaks to all the delays the movie has had .
    I think thats exactly it. They've had Ali attached to the character for like 5 years now with one post-credit line off camera. With how much they've delayed the movie, they probably want to do something to get hype for the MCU character back up

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post

Hmmmh that feels too "giving us exactly what we want" kind of rumors. Like thats a lot of characters to introduce from the round up, it feels too much.

Mighty Member

Was wondering when we'd see him again!

Mighty Member

I'm worried the final issue will feel a bit underwhelming. After a year of build up, it seems like the fight between Blade and Adana should go for a few issues, especially with all of this new power that Blade has built up that it seems like Hill has been waiting to display. Hill gave him a supernatural arsenal, the devil's sword, dracula's powers, and the ability to summon a sorcerer from hell.

Fantastic Member

Does Hill's Blade run end with Issue #10? I really hope not. This is the best version of Blade I've seen outside of the first two Snipes's movies.