Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    You male a good point. Would you be down if Blade was made the Constantine for Marvel? I feel there's a lane that he could occupy between Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange.
    That works for me. He has and/or learns the means to take out all types of supernatural enemies. That would keep his stories fresh and not just having one type of enemy. If you think about it, even when was just vampires as his enemy, the writer could have had the vampire rulers have other supernatural things working for and serving them. Things like werewolves, witches and other beings. They may have done so in the past, I just have not read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.comicsxf.com/2024/02/08/blade-8-preview/

Next week issue Preview, Satana appearance.
    That's the most dressed I've seen Satana in a really long time.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's the most dressed I've seen Satana in a really long time.
    And a very cool design. I dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    And a very cool design. I dig it!
    Not sure I like it as a permanent thing but she looks very fancy and classy .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not sure I like it as a permanent thing but she looks very fancy and classy .
    To me its not a costume but just an "outfit." It could change every time she shows up in the series.

Mighty Member

Add summoning to Blade's new powers

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Dope he's finally found a way to redeem himself for accidentally murdering Draven.

Casagrande is back !

Niffleheim

I felt like I was at an artsy fartsy indie movie opening or hoity toity art gallery showing lol! We're never going to get Blade looking this good EVER art-wise, are we? I felt unworthy. (more and more please)
    Last edited by Tofali; 02-15-2024 at 07:53 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Mighty Member

I like that about Hill's Blade. Blade's been been self destructing through his behaviors, and this issue was subtle but you can tell he's been punishing himself for his mistake since. Read the series through, there's been this theme of him trying to retain humanity while needing to embrace his darkness to actually protect people. Adana kinda stated that theme early on of people not understanding the real role of evil in the world. Dracula tried to explain that to Blade too.
    Last edited by Tracks; 02-15-2024 at 06:54 AM.

Mighty Member

Bryan Hill writing a Midnight Sons Bloodhunt tie-in. Excited we'll get more of his Blade. We know he won't write Blade down to fit into the story the way some others might.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...german-peralta

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Bryan Hill writing a Midnight Sons Bloodhunt tie-in. Excited we'll get more of his Blade. We know he won't write Blade down to fit into the story the way some others might.

The more i read of Hill's Blade and Black Panther, the more I don't want other writers touching them and messing up their mojo! I guess this issue may be more of editorial over writers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post

I would have gotten this regardless but having Hill writing the tie in plus Danny Ketch appearing makes it a must buy for me.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The write up says "Two Ghost Riders", now during the most recent GR run Danny is still technically the Spirit of Corruption (dumb) despite Infernal Labs trying to drain him(which he co-signed off on) of that power.
    If this mini is going to re-establish Danny as a SoV I may buy it vs trade wait. Danny is MY Ghost Rider. Johnny has co-opted Danny's look thanks to Marvel Editorial but Danny IS A GHOST RIDER just like Ben Reilly is A SPIDER-MAN but I digress.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

The solicit for the first of the Midnight Sons tie-ins

BRYAN HILL (W) • GERMÁN PERALTA (A) • Cover by KEN LASHLEY

VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY • VARIANT COVER BY DAVE WACHTER

BLOOD RED VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE

THE RETURN OF THE MIDNIGHT SONS!

The original Midnight Sons reunite to deal with the vampire threat unleashed in BLOOD HUNT! But first they must defeat one of their own: Blade!

40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99
    Going to be really interesting to see how Blade is positioned during this event. We really haven't been given much about his role in it all