Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And he's voiced by Will Friedle!
    I wish we could get more Of Will and Terry. Maybe of these days we will get a ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Craig Rousseau over on Twitter posted pics of his comp copy of the Batman Beyond 25th Anniversary Compendium

https://twitter.com/craigrousseau/st...12427934675305

https://twitter.com/craigrousseau/st...17929851802050
    I just received my copy of the BB 25th Anniversary Compendium today! 750 pages!!!! I am quite pleased with it.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

Just to give a little more detail about the Compendium: Back in the OP, I stated: "The first comic book version was a six-issue limited series, which ran from March 1999 to August 1999 (starting near the end of season 1 of the TV series and bridging the gap until season 2 started). This was then followed by an ongoing series that ran for 24 issues from November 1999 through October 2001." These 30 stories are presented in the Compendium, along with a guest appearance of Terry from Superman Adventures #64 (February 2002)--which, to be honest, I was unaware of.

The first two stories in the Compendium (issues 1 & 2 from the original 6-issue limited series) consist of a quick retelling of Terry's origin. Too quick, to be honest. The story feels very rushed and, if the reader did not already know the story, I suspect the reader would be quickly lost as to what was going on. However, after those 2 issues the rest of the stories are original, and much better written. They largely feature the villains established by the TV show: Inque, Shriek, Stalker, Spellbinder, Curare, The BB version of the Royal Flush Gang, etc. Honestly, Terry had quite a decent rogue's gallery, didn't he?
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

Terry with Damian and babs. Another with batwing

IMG_7931.jpg

IMG_7933.jpg

My all-time favorite villain line.

Blight was an amazing villain.