Astonishing Member

Default Krypton's Monster Island

On Krypton, there is a Monster Island that has their versions of Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra and Ghidorah (chose your era if you want). Since the Kryptonians had put a force field around it to constrain the monsters, they survive the explosion. They and the monsters go hurtling into a yellow sun. It takes them a bit to escape the gravity and the group gets blasted into hyperspace.

Now, their physical characteristics and powers are magnified by the same factor as Kal-els characteristics are magnified to be Superman. They gain the usual powers also on top of what they already have.

So they hurtle into ( as a surprise):

1. OA - which has the 36 Guardians and 3600 GLs of classic times (there for a meeting).
    2. Galactus's world ship - slam through the sides.
    3. Bop into Dormammu's dimension
    4. Land on Apocalypse

The landing sites have no particular info as to specific weakness such as Kryptonite, magic, red sun, etc.

How does it go? The monsters engage in their usual let's go to a city and stomp around.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    4. Land on Apocalypse
    I think you mean they land here, Apokolips, the planet of Darkseid.

Because if they land on this guy here, Apocalypse, he's going to get squashed. It'd be a replay of roach-meets-boot.

Anyway, if Darkseid can control the minds of a billion Daxamites, he should be able to control the minds of these monsters. Presumably.

Astonishing Member

Oops on spelling. You have a point on mind control. Godzilla has been vulnerable to such. It was 3 billion Daxamites, IIRC.

Funny, you don't see Darkseid mind blasting that much. When he fought the Legion in the Great Darkness Saga - which had the Daxamites - he slugged it out rather than just stunning them. Probably because he like the fight, esp. with the Supergirl head squeeze.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Oops on spelling. You have a point on mind control. Godzilla has been vulnerable to such. It was 3 billion Daxamites, IIRC.

Funny, you don't see Darkseid mind blasting that much. When he fought the Legion in the Great Darkness Saga - which had the Daxamites - he slugged it out rather than just stunning them. Probably because he like the fight, esp. with the Supergirl head squeeze.
    Wasn't he already mind controlling 3 billion Daxamites during that fight though?

Astonishing Member

True, but was he max'ed out on mind control? I dunno. Adding 12 to the list? Make a difference? Some of the Legion weren't Daxam level folks, shouldn't have been hard but again, I dunno.

True, but was he max'ed out on mind control? I dunno. Adding 12 to the list? Make a difference? Some of the Legion weren't Daxam level folks, shouldn't have been hard but again, I dunno.
    He did lose control of them when he was fighting the Legion.

Astonishing Member

Wasn't that through the efforts of the White Witch, if I recall that correctly? Wasn't that it was too much for him.