Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think the Smallville team did a decent job. I still belly laugh out loud at little Diana declaring Steve to be her "Secret Boy"

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Diana would still be an Amazon made from clay. The Goddesses tell Hippolyta that one day that they will call upon her daughter to serve them.
    Dooms Doorway unleashes demons back into the world and Diana is called to leave her people
    D enters a world that is fairly alien to her and along her adventures finds that the Gods have incorporated themselves into this world
    Etta Candy would likely be supernatural, a guide for Diana once she arrives. Her 'Whistler' (Angel) if you will

Ultimate WW outfit would be white/gold similar to

Whatever this is from appears to be quite rushed and quite dreadful I am sorry to say.

Fantastic Member

I'm not sure what I want, but I think the writer I want most to write it is Simone. She did a good work on the main book in a difficult time. So to be able to write her from the start would be really nice.

Extraordinary Member

I still feel like the best thing you could do for any "Ultimate" title to separate it from both the Earth One and All-Star attempts at the idea would be more of an ambitious chronological storytelling format that depicts specific landmarks in a DC character's entire career from a set beginning to an eventual end-point, organized like "seasons" of a TV show. It's how I think you would make a radically different Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman "Ultimate" experience.

Because... otherwise, we're just doing stuff that everyone has done before with these characters. For Wonder Woman herself, she's had multiple origin stories in the last two decades, much like Superman, and the real treat would be getting to a point further down in her career and simply maintaining one timeline long enough to actually try and get landmark events in her "Veteran" career.

For Wonder Woman herself, though, I think setting the "seasons" up to take place decades apart and emphasize her demi-god nature would be smart. It would also allow for a lot of interesting twists on ideas others have mentioned - like how a bisexual Diana could have truly significant long-term relationships where she simply outlives her partners and how that impacts her next relationship, or by allowing different versions of her villains to appear in the same timeline, like if the initially "classic" version of Ares becomes the tired old man from Azzarello's story.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Apparently Al Ewing is also writing for DC now. I think he could be a good fit for an "ultimate" WW, queer men usually do right by her.

Yeah Al Ewing would be a good pick for anykind of Wonder Woman book, if he has any interest

I think I would also give Mairghread Scott another shot even though I didn't like Wonder Woman bloodlines