Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 41 synops spoiler

As we open we see the councle of Creed. There's cap Creed, pretty Creed, girl Creed, shapshift Creed all decide to go on a field trip to krakoa.

There sad everyone gone....
    Prime Creed: I'm killing some mutants today or I'm killing all of me mes

Quire is and taken down but don't worry logan saves him. By stabbing him in his throat. (It was shapshift Creed)
    They eat quire and presumably get indigestion from him.

Logan is getting sentimental. Talks with daken, we get a accual in character seen of laura(probably Lavelle writhing her here) and she got him a birthday present

Sabertooth uses quires head to make the quire lanturn to mindcontol people. So he can sneak in.

Creeds to daken : guess who's overdue to be mutilated for his siblings story....

Logan: for once I think I have a happy birthday ...

Sees daken body torn up and used to write happy birthday on the snow.
    Daken is dead.

Creed: you didn't think I'd miss your birthday did you ?

I'm not entirely certain I've grasped everything happening but the SAVAGERY is clear and it all sounds devastating.

Poor Quire.
    Poor Akihiro.

This was BRUTAL! But that’s what was promised. I’ll definitely be tuning in for the next issue.

Also the book notes that this takes place after X-Force #50 and before HOX/POX 2.0. That means QQ won’t magically be reviving for the X-Force finale.

Absolutely brutal. Percy made Sabretooth scary as $#!t again. Bravo!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

No Exiles?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Good God this was horrible but I liked it. It was like a horror movie.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    No Exiles?
    Nope but this was very much an introductory issue. I’m sure we’ll see them soon.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

No resurrection and Percy's still killing? God damn.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    No resurrection and Percy's still killing? God damn.
    Hell be fine. Just needs ducktape. Like that time punisher was a zombie. Worst case he's now travle sized

Once again, Daken is being sacrificed for Logan's unnecessary character development. Lame, this isn't for me.
    Last edited by MakubeX; 01-10-2024 at 11:43 AM.

when did they think percy couldn't do worse than x death of wolverine... i guess he'll kill the whole x-force team just for cheap shock value and what happens to the plot with quentin and the cookos? and besides where is aurora and are brothers? a mediocre comic by a mediocre writer the guy will have managed to ruin everything.

All-New Member

This was awesome. Sad about daken but nice to see real danger and stakes being built surrounding the threat of creed. Finally back to being a boogeyman. Its been an age.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    when did they think percy couldn't do worse than x death of wolverine... i guess he'll kill the whole x-force team just for cheap shock value and what happens to the plot with quentin and the cookos? and besides where is aurora and are brothers? a mediocre comic by a mediocre writer the guy will have managed to ruin everything.
    That'll likely be handled in the final issues of X-Force, which take place before this. I'm reserving judgement on the deaths for now since QQ and Daken have both managed to evade death and/ or resurrect pretty quickly even before the Protocols were a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    That'll likely be handled in the final issues of X-Force, which take place before this. I'm reserving judgement on the deaths for now since QQ and Daken have both managed to evade death and/ or resurrect pretty quickly even before the Protocols were a thing.
    Yup. Not interested, but also not terribly worried about Daken staying dead; cheating death is an X-Men thing anyway, and the Snikt family specialize in it. Wouldn't put it past Percy to steal a page from Williams and undo all of Daken's development since Krakoa for angst, though.

I was surprised at the savagery and maliciousness of Sabretooth's actions. It's been awhile since we've had a villain who truly enjoys being evil for the sake of it. And with resurrection off the table, the stakes do feel amped up. However, like someone else said, both Quire and Daken still could somehow recover from what happened due to their abilities.

I actually LOLed at Quire's death though. He's still careless even without the resurrection safety net.