Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That ending was "Indy in a fridge" levels of unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    You'd figure Carol would've told Daryl over in his series right away as finding Rick was the original aim of him leaving the Commonwealth. Oh well, he's kind of got his own quest now.
    Unless Carol left before Rick came back.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I have just watched all 6 episodes over the last three days(2per day) and I really enjoyed this.
    You could almost end the TWDU right here. Sure you want to know what happens now after the CRM has been taken down(and we likely will) but you could end it.
    At the end when Judith and Junior(we should call him that) come up to them I was a bit like Michonne. When is the last time we saw Judith? She looks 10-12 now and I swear she was just 7 a year ago.

I liked that Terry O'Quinn had a lead role in this, he is a favorite character actor of min the past 20yrs.
    Also, what did the CRC acronym stand for, Civic Republic C......

I don't follow how the ending was unbelievable. So much in this series rests on the notion of unbelievable it's like trying to distinguish surviving a jump from a plane in an inflatable raft to riding out a nuke in a fridge. There is no distinguishing. If you embrace the unbelievable years ago the new unbelievable is just the same.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime