Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    Random question, does Paul still relevant? I know he appears in Jackpot comics but at this point even Wells seem don't know what to do with him anymore.
    Not right now, be it looks like he's gonna be relevant again in the next months.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Did anyone notice that Madame Masque's chanting was similar to Benjamin Rabin's when she was placing Shotgun under her spell?

"AIEEEYAH ALAK-TA. AIEEEYAH. ALAK. ALAK. AIEEEYAH." - Benjamin Rabin, ASM #22

"KALLAH-TI-MAKA!" - Madame Masque, ASM #42

I just can't shake the feeling that it's the same Dead Language from before.

Get it? Dead Language?

Okay, I'll see myself out.
    Zeb Wells probably didn't have much of a plan going in, but now that we are (hopefully) getting to the end of his run, he is going to try to arc wield it all together in the hopes that it will make sense of this. Dead Language probably wasn't going to be a part of the Gang War story, but they put this in here to make it seem like this was all part of the plan. "See all you doubting Thomases? Everything was all connected in an intricate plan all along". Even if we know better.