Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Well, they finally do it .

I wonder if there's a reason Tony dreams of himself in the Silver Centurion armor. Though to be honest I don't think anyone can really blame you for wanting a counter for Magneto when you're running around in metal and Magneto is...Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I always recognize a bait panel

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    I always recognize a bait panel
    It would be kind of funny if she jumps to legit therapy with no sex...or maybe both, we saw how she was with Cyclops .

Please get Emma out of this book and actually into an X-book.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Please get Emma out of this book and actually into an X-book.
    Well, she's on the cover of the upcoming Fall issues so I'm sure she'll be in it .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she's on the cover of the upcoming Fall issues so I'm sure she'll be in it .
    9 months of absolute irrelevance when the whole era is ending for her to be sidelined in an Iron Man book.

It's been a very well received book overall though and Emma co-starring in one of the most popular Avengers' solos for this long isn't a bad gig imo.

What’s Iron Man’s counter measure to Magneto when he throws a building at him lol? Iron Man’s best bet to beat Mags is out of the armor and with his WMD brain.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I've been enjoying her a lot in this series. She has proven useful and determined in ending the Orchis threat. And as I've said before...along with Tony, is only one a handful of X-Men who are actually doing something against Orchis so...sidelined she clearly isn't.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It's been a very well received book overall though and Emma co-starring in one of the most popular Avengers' solos for this long isn't a bad gig imo.
    I've liked Duggan's writing of her in the book, but she's been sidelined for a while now. It wouldn't be bad if she was also in another book (even a reduced role) but she's stuck in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I've been enjoying her a lot in this series. She has proven useful and determined in ending the Orchis threat. And as I've said before...along with Tony, is only one a handful of X-Men who are actually doing something against Orchis so...sidelined she clearly isn't.
    She's absolutely been sidelined. What has she done? She got Tony into the club, told him about Mysterium and where some was. That's all. She's had a page "interacting" with other X-men in the thanksgiving scene and like 6 pages between two X-Men issues from Aguust/September. She's the least relevant character in an ongoing X-book outside of Red (which was probably Ewings choice).

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I've liked Duggan's writing of her in the book, but she's been sidelined for a while now. It wouldn't be bad if she was also in another book (even a reduced role) but she's stuck in here.

She's absolutely been sidelined. What has she done? She got Tony into the club, told him about Mysterium and where some was. That's all. She's had a page "interacting" with other X-men in the thanksgiving scene and like 6 pages between two X-Men issues from Aguust/September. She's the least relevant character in an ongoing X-book outside of Red (which was probably Ewings choice).
    I think you misunderstand the word "sidelined" because that means to be taken out of the action completely. The X-books have been winnowed down to a handful of characters post-Hellfire Gala, and Emma is one of the few remaining. By definition, she is the exact opposite of sidelined.

I know tony must have a rubber armor on standby somewhere
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy