Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    And what is the bad part in they having sex?
    Emma Will not throw herself at Tony she is having sex (if) someone she want to. If Anthony got form the Ew list to the to do list I can see why. In this EVENT the Avengers particualy him bad been outstading allies.

So im here for the X doing the A
    Welp its more like "sexism" to say the least.
    Last edited by Keno; 01-11-2024 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Welp its more like "sexism" to say the least.
    Its so a bait panel.

But also why that relationship cannot be "build" to me is being More organic than Storm and BP

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Its so a bait panel.

But also why that relationship cannot be "build" to me is being More organic than Storm and BP
    Avengers have been worst allies before this and Emma was on the opposing side(For this same reason Storm and BP broke up). So its OOC for her to go to such lengths. Meaning this comic is only meant for sexism.
    Last edited by Keno; 01-11-2024 at 10:45 PM.

Wow, that escalated quickly!

Lmao when did Iron Man comics started selling good numbers?
    We haven't had access to accurate sales numbers in years so I wasn't talking about sales. Of all the FoX titles Iron Man has received some of the most praise here on CBR and elsewhere. Iron Man is indeed one of the most popular Avengers. It's not that complicated.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I’ve been loving Emma and Tony together. Too bad it’s likely ending soon… I haven’t enjoyed an Iron Man book this much since… Busiek? I’ll probably drop it when Emma’s gone, though.

(Note: I’m not a fan of Emma, necessarily, but I’m a fan of Emma and Tony, if that makes any sense)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"Why isn't this X-Man doing all the work in this comic with another hero's name on it?"

Unbelievable.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    "Why isn't this X-Man doing all the work in this comic with another hero's name on it?"

Unbelievable.
    The problem isn't that she's not the lead of someone else's solo book. The problem is that she's been sidelined by being in this book and taken out of the X-books, especially when the era is ending. If she was appearing in X-Men as well I wouldn't have a problem with this book.

The marriage isn't even real and its a prime example of why people hate the cross line marriages.

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I'm surprised that the Emma x Tony ship/marriage of convenience is actually decent.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    We haven't had access to accurate sales numbers in years so I wasn't talking about sales. Of all the FoX titles Iron Man has received some of the most praise here on CBR and elsewhere. Iron Man is indeed one of the most popular Avengers. It's not that complicated.
    He is not popular among comic fans. He hasnt even been popular during Robert Downey years. You can bend the truth all you want but it's not gonna change. Thor and Hulk have far more popularity in comics and better comics too
    Last edited by Keno; 01-12-2024 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

Unbelievable.
    More like she was shoehorn into an comic book to increase the sales

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    The problem isn't that she's not the lead of someone else's solo book. The problem is that she's been sidelined by being in this book and taken out of the X-books, especially when the era is ending. If she was appearing in X-Men as well I wouldn't have a problem with this book.

The marriage isn't even real and its a prime example of why people hate the cross line marriages.
    Then you should go in the Duggan X-Men threads and complain about the lack of Emma in those books rather than the lack of Emma in an IRON MAN book.

I mean even during Onslaught the Fantastic Four book focused on the Fantastic Four more than the X-characters. At least Duggan's doing a better job compared to Dark Ass - i mean Web.
    "Cable was right!"

He is not popular among comic fans. He hasnt even been popular during Robert Downey years. You can bend the truth all you want but it's not gonna change. Thor and Hulk have far more popularity in comics and better comics too
    JB isn’t bending the truth. By what metric do you go by to make such claim?
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Tony doesn't have any money...so Emma gave him some mysterium.
    Emma can't build a robot army by herself...so Tony is building one to help all mutants.
    All the while she's in disguise hiding and dodging Orchis goons and Feilong Robots

Not what I would call "irrelevant" but clearly I have different expectations for my favourite characters. And I'm good with that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I think he's popular enough that he keeps being regularly published.