Ultimate Member

Default Minorities in comics and other media

Old thread was nuked.

So, this is the new new.

Aww wow, the views were a mil+ easy.

Shoutout to all the posters past, this thread used to really rock, message boards used to be a thing kids. A whole lotta game been shared at this wattering hole over years. Still a fistfull of old schoolers, damn near literally. Back at it.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Shoutout to all the posters past, this thread used to really rock, message boards used to be a thing kids. A whole lotta game been shared at this wattering hole over years. Still a fistfull of old schoolers, damn near literally. Back at it.

Shoutout to everyone.

I came in from the old comicbook forums. I wasn't that active back then but I've been here for well over a decade now.

Things were...different back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

I miss it.

I went to an old lifting forum the other day that I used to hang out on constantly... it was finally gone. I was stunned and sad. End of an era.

I think this thread and the BP thread are my last two "message board" places I go.

Everything else has moved to reddit or discord.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Before I started posting here, I posted on a zelda message board and a transformers one back in high school. When Elon first bought twitter people were acting like it was the fall of rome, it hasn't...yet, though it's value has gone down a lot. I don't even know why people are still on it, twitter has the exact. same. conversations. every week. I personally still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that youtube is considered social media, since when I don't know, must be because of the comment section I guess. Hulu used to have one, hell Hulu used to be free.