It was always said before, but now, it finally happened. Worse than the Joker, Ra's al Ghul, or Shush, Batman has literally turned into his own worst enemy, and the biggest threat of the DC Universe ever seen. The mind of Zur En Arh is now inside Failsafe, turning himself into Batman's Doomsday. But there's something worrying me even more:

Zur has somehow recruited an army of Zur from other realities, and plans to erradicate crime from them once his own reality is clean. You see, when Batman jumped through realities after Red Mask, one of the realities visited, and where apparently the Joker was resurrected was the Injustice Universe. This is definitely something I want to see, because depending of which moment in time that happened, it can have disastrous consequences. In either way, Injustice Superman will be enraged with the Joker being alive again; and he will como to the conclussion that Batman is the one who ressurected him (which is not enterily untruth).

Anyway, the point is that, considering how Zur En Arh is, do you think he would side with Injustice Superman? I do believe so, as for him, the fact that Injustice Batman let the Joker live and destroy Metropolis and Superman's family, proofs that Injustice Batman has failed and turned into a criminal himself. Therefore, as Injustice Superman managed to erradicate crime through fear and full control, Zur En Arh might ally with him.