Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I had NO idea Cypher was original big bad. Interesting. The Cypher and Warlock arm and the M/Penance meta morph were two things I found exciting that were never explained. I'm very curious where Doug has been and given his recent scolding of Rasputin it seems perhaps he may still be traitor X inside the Secret QC. But we also have literally NO information.

I would love to hear any of Hickman ending ideas (credible). Please pass along.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Both of those covers are absolutely beautiful. Pepe and RB can't be touched. Damn, I wish Larraz was doing interiors on FotHoX.
    Also, are those dates correct? April 18th and 25th are Thursdays!
    They forgot to account for the fact that it’s a leap year
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Ten bucks the traitors Doug
    To my mind the traitor is Rasputin IV, Essex giving her 'free will' looked like a typical Sinister con. It would not shock me one bit if her prime directives kick in at the most inopportune time.The hesitancy of Xavier to let her in on the ultimate plan seems a foreshadowing.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wonder how the hell Hickman was going to pull off "Doug is evil" when all they did was reveal Warlock was still alive, X of Swords, have him get married and get involved in the Moira stuff during Inferno.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I wonder how the hell Hickman was going to pull off "Doug is evil" when all they did was reveal Warlock was still alive, X of Swords, have him get married and get involved in the Moira stuff during Inferno.
    The decision to not follow through on Hickman's original plan would probably have been made early in the run. That is why we saw that plot line dropped so early. Inferno allowed Hickman to give us some hints as to what might have happened.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Eh. It was probably dropped after Inferno. That's why Percy probably had Moira chop off the techno-organic arm Doug and Warlock gave her and then gave her super cancer for good measure.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah in terms of betrayals/ heel turns that would be interesting at this point i think it’s either Doug or Moira. Doug just because people have been suspecting him since he infected the island with techno-organic something, and Moira because figuring out she was STILL doing it all for mutants would be a gag.
    I will be DEVASTATED if it turns out to be my precious Douglas.

I Prefer a Moira Heel-Heel turn rather than Douglas being a traitor.

I'm very curious about what Gillen has planned for Doug and what those redacted lines in his Bio and Capabilities are. As others mentioned he had become more fully integrated with Krakoa in one of the PoX futures so maybe that's the direction he's taking him.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'm very curious about what Gillen has planned for Doug and what those redacted lines in his Bio and Capabilities are. As others mentioned he had become more fully integrated with Krakoa in one of the PoX futures so maybe that's the direction he's taking him.
    I'm also curious if anything with Doug will tie back in to the moment in Hickman's Giant Size Storm issue. I loved his moment at the end of that issue. "I'll be seeing you too."
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Wait, Doug’s a good guy? I thought the stuff where he said the language of English itself was guilty for the crimes committed by people who speak English was supposed to indicate a face-heel turn.

/s

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm also curious if anything with Doug will tie back in to the moment in Hickman's Giant Size Storm issue. I loved his moment at the end of that issue. "I'll be seeing you too."
    I've been waiting on this reveal for year! I hope we get an answer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Maybe the plan was to reveal he was a trickster titan who sent OS back..if he had infected Krakoa and subsequently humanity through the medicines it could make sense that becoming a titan was always his plan.Although because Hickman had Sinister 'die' in a mass omega chimera suicide in life 9 ,there is a possibility Hickman wanted Sinister as part of the shenanigans (as a titan) and Gillen switched it up to a dominion.