Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Grimm

Not a huge fan of buying back all the deaths, but they were still impactful as they were happening and the stick wasn't working on them. It's unfortunate Hank and Wu had to be dead for the majority of the episode. I mean, it's the series finale, they should've gotten more to do. Well, at least this finale left me wanting more. Good Nick episode, but not so much for the others, and there are a lot of unanswered questions. Rosalee ends the series without actually giving birth? What is Eve going to do with her life, anyway?

The epilogue was pretty great. Seems Diana didn't turn out to be a creepy demon person after all. Assuming she wasn't talking about Renard, it was kind of heartwarming that she refers to Nick as "Dad". Also that Kelly is caring on the Grimm legacy and he's not alone, he's got family.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It was okay, didn't really make much sense. Mom and Aunt came from where?
    Seems they were all in Nick's mind and he was doing the fighting for three.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    If it were me, I probably would have had Nick call upon the power of all the world's Grimms to kill the Zerstorer, use the staff to resurrect all his friends, and then during the celebration we'd zoom in on Nick's face and see his eyes glowing green. Turns out the Zerstorer WAS the first Grimm -- or what he became -- and by killing him and taking the staff Nick is destined to be his successor... unless he can conquer the evil that's taken root in him.
    That would be interesting. And now we're all just left to speculate as to what the deal with Grimms and Wesen are.

I also would have left Black Claw in place. Renard's decision to choose his family over the path to power would have been more meaningful if there was still a choice to be made, and possible consequences for Renard choosing as he did.
    Agreed. And are things just cool with him and Team Grimm now? Seems like they hit a point of no return with him when they ruined his political career.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

The show obviously started a lot of story threads that it didn't have time to finish. Pretty sure there was supposed to be more to Diana's powers, and Rosalee's triplets, and Black Claw. Which is odd, since the showrunners knew since last season that this season would be the end.

Pretty sure Mom and Aunt Marie were really there, kind of like Jedi Force Ghosts. It seemed like the Zerstorer could see them (and feel them). And they were giving Nick information he didn't know himself, such as the fact that all Grimms are members of the same family.

The show obviously started a lot of story threads that it didn't have time to finish. Pretty sure there was supposed to be more to Diana's powers, and Rosalee's triplets, and Black Claw. Which is odd, since the showrunners knew since last season that this season would be the end..
    Yeah, that is odd. I mean, did they have SOME idea of where they wanted the characters to end up? I'd like to hear these stories!

The show obviously started a lot of story threads that it didn't have time to finish. Pretty sure there was supposed to be more to Diana's powers, and Rosalee's triplets, and Black Claw. Which is odd, since the showrunners knew since last season that this season would be the end.

Pretty sure Mom and Aunt Marie were really there, kind of like Jedi Force Ghosts. It seemed like the Zerstorer could see them (and feel them). And they were giving Nick information he didn't know himself, such as the fact that all Grimms are members of the same family.
    I think also the number of episode for this season was cut from 22 to 13, or something like that, so maybe the show's producers didn't get the news in time to plan accordingly and did the
    best they could do to fit in the stories they wanted in the number of episodes they were given.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Well, at least Bree Turner got to avoid having to wear a prosthetic belly.