Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Missing Havok's kids.
    Justice for Katie Summers!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Sinister needs to be experimenting with different combinations of Corsair’s sperm and Ma Guthrie’s eggs
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    I will take this opportunity to say that I always felt it was Katherine Summers who was the mutant with the juice and not Corsairs line as is always explained. I bet you Katherine was a really powerful mutant in her own right to mother so many powerful mutants. I think she probably had the same powers as Vulcan or more juiced up. But didn't know how to use them. I think that not using her in a revenge story is such a wasted opportunity. It would also explain the nature of Cyclops and Havoks powers.
    But you don't need to be a mutant to give birth to a powerful mutant. Two humans can birth a mutant.

BANNED

I will take this opportunity to say that I always felt it was Katherine Summers who was the mutant with the juice and not Corsairs line as is always explained. I bet you Katherine was a really powerful mutant in her own right to mother so many powerful mutants. I think she probably had the same powers as Vulcan or more juiced up. But didn't know how to use them. I think that not using her in a revenge story is such a wasted opportunity. It would also explain the nature of Cyclops and Havoks powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    But you don't need to be a mutant to give birth to a powerful mutant. Two humans can birth a mutant.
    This a truism that far too many X-Fans want to willfully disregard in an attempt to explain Adam X's existence as a violent rape by D'Ken. But, just for the sake of argument, I can easily make the case that Katherine was already preggers before her abduction and D'Ken simply murdered her and cut her unborn baby out of her and pulled the same stunt that the Shi'ar planned to do with Deathbird's baby after it was born or merely killed her for grins, obtained her DNA and had Adam X created in a test tube and allowed Gabriel to live destined to be a slave. That said, Gabriel Summers history states he was born on the Shi'ar Throneworld and artificially aged to the prime of adolescence. How can both origins be true when taking time into account? No, D'Ken could not have raped Katherine Summers if she was already pregnant with Gabriel. I'm just saying
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-19-2024 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    This a truism that far too many X-Fans want to willfully disregard in an attempt to explain Adam X's existence as a violent rape by D'Ken. But, just for the sake of argument, I can easily make the case that Katherine was already preggers before her abduction and D'Ken simply murdered her and cut her unborn baby out of her and pulled the same stunt that the Shi'ar planned to do with Deathbird's baby after it was born or merely killed her for grins, obtained her DNA and had Adam X created in a test tube and allowed Gabriel to live destined to be a slave. That said, Gabriel Summers history states he was born on the Shi'ar Throneworld and artificially aged to the prime of adolescence. How can both origins be true when taking time into account? No, D'Ken could not have raped Katherine Summers if she was already pregnant with Gabriel. I'm just saying
    D'ken did rape her while she was pregnant with Vulcan, Adam X was created after her death using both Katherine's and D'ken's DNA.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

D'ken did rape her while she was pregnant with Vulcan, Adam X was created after her death using both Katherine's and D'ken's DNA.
    Yes that's correct

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yes that's correct

Was going to say this too. Fabian Nicieza was pretty adamant that Adam-X was not a product of rape. Tried to track down the chronology which is something like this:

1. When Katherine and Christopher were kidnapped by the Shi'ar, she was already 2 months pregnant with Gabriel (Deadly Genesis #6)
    2. D'ken would send Christopher to the slave pens and make Katherine part of his harem (Uncanny X-Men #156)
    3. D'ken culled cells from (a still very much alive) Katherine (and seemingly early in her pregancy with Gabriel) (X-Men Legends #2)
    4. Months later, Christopher upon escaping the pens and assulting D'ken witnesses Katherine being killed and Gabriel taken from her body 'only days away from delivering' (so they were in captivity for ~7 months) (Deadly Genesis #6)

Both are able to exist without contradicting each other's origin stories.

Absolutely true as well -- most of the Omegas had two baseline human parents (e.g., Ororo, Magneto, Iceman). My head cannon though is that Katherine was a carrier of the X-gene (similar to Corsair who had ancestors that were mutants) which (1) increases likelihood of producing powerful children (3 for 3 with Scott, Alex, Gabriel) and (2) D'Ken specifically seeking out Kate to introduce that mutagenic potential into his own line.

BANNED

Oh, so Katherine was raped first and then had her DNA procured so D'Ken could produce a hybrid heir?

Quote Originally Posted by patch View Post
    Was going to say this too. Fabian Nicieza was pretty adamant that Adam-X was not a product of rape. Tried to track down the chronology which is something like this:

1. When Katherine and Christopher were kidnapped by the Shi'ar, she was already 2 months pregnant with Gabriel (Deadly Genesis #6)
    2. D'ken would send Christopher to the slave pens and make Katherine part of his harem (Uncanny X-Men #156)
    3. D'ken culled cells from (a still very much alive) Katherine (and seemingly early in her pregancy with Gabriel) (X-Men Legends #2)
    4. Months later, Christopher upon escaping the pens and assulting D'ken witnesses Katherine being killed and Gabriel taken from her body 'only days away from delivering' (so they were in captivity for ~7 months) (Deadly Genesis #6)

Absolutely true as well -- most of the Omegas had two baseline human parents (e.g., Ororo, Magneto, Iceman). My head cannon though is that Katherine was a carrier of the X-gene (similar to Corsair who had ancestors that were mutants) which (1) increases likelihood of producing powerful children (3 for 3 with Scott, Alex, Gabriel) and (2) D'Ken specifically seeking out Kate to introduce that mutagenic potential into his own line.
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-20-2024 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Video added.

Bring Adam back into the fold. Give him a blow dart weapon so he can use his powers against enemies.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Bring Adam back into the fold. Give him a blow dart weapon so he can use his powers against enemies.
    Doesn't X-Treme throw skien-style shurikens like Longshot?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    One of these days Corsair and Hepzibah are gonna take advantage of that Shiar tech and spawn a litter, and Scott's gonna have fifth, sixth and seventh 'Third Summer's brothers.'

And then maybe we'll meet some AU kid of Scott and Joanna Cargill...
    I'm surprised Corsair and Hepzibah don't have kids by now, they were together for around 20 years, much longer than he was with Katherine, and all kinds of aliens, gods and various species like inhumans, atlanteans, eternals, etc., were shown to be able to easily procreate with humans, so Hepzibah should have no problem as well. Would be fun if with her he had only daughters, also three like three sons with Katherine.

And would be also great to see a kid of Cyclops and Frenzy. If their powers combined it would be almost a powerset of Superman, so maybe something like absorbing energy to increase own strength, agility, durability, etc., or infusing energy into other people and objects to strengthen them, or optic blasts that disrupt energy systems, so blasting a human or sentinel and it shut downs.

Quote Originally Posted by patch View Post

IMHO Vulcan's existence makes Adam's existence more understandable. Katherine was just a random slave to D'Ken, so there should've been a reason for why her DNA was used to combine with his. Since she was an alien to Shi'ar, they probably inspected and scanned her for diseases and other medical problems, so she wouldn't harm their emperor, and in the process they should've discovered what she is pregnant and the kid is a powerful mutant. So it piqued D'Ken's interest and he ordered the scientists to use his and her DNAs to create mutant hybrids. And since Vulcan is a kid of Katherine and Corsair, it would make sense to used his DNA as well. In X-Men Legends it was shown what Adam wasn't the only kid, there were more, but Jonath managed to rescue only Adam. So maybe Shi'ar scientists combined Katherine's DNA with D'ken's DNA and then also combined Corsair's with Lilandra's and Deathbird's to create more hybrids.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    I'm surprised Corsair and Hepzibah don't have kids by now, they were together for around 20 years, much longer than he was with Katherine, and all kinds of aliens, gods and various species like inhumans, atlanteans, eternals, etc., were shown to be able to easily procreate with humans, so Hepzibah should have no problem as well. Would be fun if with her he had only daughters, also three like three sons with Katherine.

And would be also great to see a kid of Cyclops and Frenzy. If their powers combined it would be almost a powerset of Superman, so maybe something like absorbing energy to increase own strength, agility, durability, etc., or infusing energy into other people and objects to strengthen them, or optic blasts that disrupt energy systems, so blasting a human or sentinel and it shut downs.
    I could see a child of Scott and Joanna having a strong build like mom, and limited super-strength and toughness, augmented by a red force discharge whenever they hit something, or something hit them, a countering force that's potentially as strong as Cyclops blasts, but limited to augmenting their hits, and also serving as a form of 'reactive armor' defense, pushing back against anything coming at them (and matching force for force, a normal dude punching them is going to get a red flash and a 'push' back equal to their own striking power, probably breaking their hand badly, while a bullet is going to create a brighter flash and a car driving into them a massive flash that's going to destroy that car...). Backfist sounds like a suitable name to go with that power. "You hit me, I hit back."

Yes, this is so true.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post

IMHO Vulcan's existence makes Adam's existence more understandable. Katherine was just a random slave to D'Ken, so there should've been a reason for why her DNA was used to combine with his. Since she was an alien to Shi'ar, they probably inspected and scanned her for diseases and other medical problems, so she wouldn't harm their emperor, and in the process they should've discovered what she is pregnant and the kid is a powerful mutant. So it piqued D'Ken's interest and he ordered the scientists to use his and her DNAs to create mutant hybrids. And since Vulcan is a kid of Katherine and Corsair, it would make sense to used his DNA as well.
    In X-Men Legends it was shown what Adam wasn't the only kid, there were more, but Jonath managed to rescue only Adam. So maybe Shi'ar scientists combined Katherine's DNA with D'ken's DNA and then also combined Corsair's with Lilandra's and Deathbird's to create more hybrids.
    Might 'ye have the issue number of that "X-Men Legends", issue? I like to read that ASAP, thanks

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I could see a child of Scott and Joanna having a strong build like mom, and limited super-strength and toughness, augmented by a red force discharge whenever they hit something, or something hit them, a countering force that's potentially as strong as Cyclops blasts, but limited to augmenting their hits, and also serving as a form of 'reactive armor' defense, pushing back against anything coming at them (and matching force for force, a normal dude punching them is going to get a red flash and a 'push' back equal to their own striking power, probably breaking their hand badly, while a bullet is going to create a brighter flash and a car driving into them a massive flash that's going to destroy that car...). Backfist sounds like a suitable name to go with that power. "You hit me, I hit back."
    Reminds me of Black Panther's suit in Avengers Endgame; accumulating damage and then boom! purple sphere that hits his opponents and push them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Might 'ye have the issue number of that "X-Men Legends", issue? I like to read that ASAP, thanks
    X-Men Legends (2021-) 001-008.jpg
    X-Men Legends #1. You can see another cradle with "Eve" on it.

During Secret Wars there was a mini about Age of Apocalypse, also by Fabian Nicieza, and apart from Adam there were also Eve, Cain and Abel. But only Adam survived. Maybe he wanted to introduce them to Earth-616 as well. Kind of interesting what there were 4 of them, and 4 Neramani siblings (D'ken, Lilandra, Deathbird and unnamed girl who was killed by Deathbird alongside their mother), so each kid could be a combination of Neramani and Katherine or Corsair.
    Last edited by Harasar; 01-21-2024 at 12:30 PM.